How you start-up your day matters a lot, you can’t afford to start your day in a very bad mood. Even if the previous day went bad, every morning is actually an opportunity to start all over again, a chance for a new beginning. This list contains groups of carefully selected good morning quotes that will do the magic of brightening up your morning and keeping you well above all negativity so that you go through the day feeling on top of the world. Enjoy our list of good morning quotes for him or her. Feel free to share with your friends.
See Also: Top 100 Newlywed Game Questions
1. “Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Blank Book
2. “I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, “aw shit, he’s up!”
― Steve Maraboli
3. “She says you’re not awake until you’re actually out of bed and standing up.”
― Richelle Mead
4. “The morning always has a way of creeping up on me and peeking in my bedroom windows. The sunrise is such a pervert.”
― Jarod Kintz
5. “Mine was the twilight and the morning. Mine was a world of rooftops and love songs.”
― Roman Payne
6. “I let my head fall back, and I gazed into the Eternal Blue Sky. It was morning. Some of the sky was yellow, some the softest blue. One small cloud scuttled along. Strange how everything below can be such death and chaos and pain while above the sky is peace, sweet blue gentleness. I heard a shaman say once, the Ancestors want our souls to be like the blue sky.” ― Shannon Hale
7. “Let me wake up next to you, have coffee in the morning and wander through the city with your hand in mine, and I’ll be happy for the rest of my fucked up little life.” ― Charlotte Eriksson
8. The morning air is all awash with angels.” ― Richard Wilbur, Collected Poems, 1943-2004
9. “In the morning I brush my teeth with hope, and at night before bed I brush them with defeat. Both are mint flavored, so I try not to get them mixed up. ” ― Jarod Kintz
10. “I am not a morning person.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton
11. “If I’m working this hard in the morning, I’d prefer it be because my man has woken me up with an eight-inch nudge.” ― Erin McCarthy, Hard and Fast
12. The older generation thought nothing of getting up at five every morning — and the younger generation doesn’t think much of it either. ~John J. Welsh
13. Morning is when the wick is lit. A flame ignited, the day delighted with heat and light, we start the fight for something more than before. ~Jeb Dickerson, www.howtomatter.com
14. If people were meant to pop out of bed, we’d all sleep in toasters. ~Author unknown, attributed to Jim Davis
15. Sadness flies on the wings of the morning and out of the heart of darkness comes the light. ~Jean Giraudoux
16. I have a “Carpe Diem” mug and, truthfully, at six in the morning the words do not make me want to seize the day. They make me want to slap a dead poet. ~Joanne Sherman
17. There would be a lot more optimists if it weren’t for the rise-and-shine requirement. ~Robert Brault, rbrault.blogspot.com
18. Never work before breakfast; if you have to work before breakfast, eat your breakfast first. ~Josh Billings
19. Just before dawn I have the world all to myself. ~Terri Guillemets
20. Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend – or a meaningful day- Dalai Lama
21. Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!’ – Lindsay Lohan
22. Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day, which must be done, whether you like it or not.
23. Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.
24. Love. Fall in love and stay in love. Write only what you love, and love what you write. The key word is love. You have to get up in the morning and write something you love, something to live for – Ray Bradbury
25. “Outside, there was that predawn kind of clarity, where the momentum of living has not quite captured the day. The air was not filled with conversation or thought bubbles or laughter or sidelong glances. Everyone was sleeping, all of their ideas and hopes and hidden agendas entangled in the dream world, leaving this world clear and crisp and cold as a bottle of milk in the fridge. ” ― Reif Larsen, The Selected Works of T.S. Spivet
26. “To think I should have lived to be goodmorninged by Belladonna Took’s son, as if I was selling buttons at the door!” ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit: Graphic Novel
27. “Men all do about the same thing when they wake up.” ― John Steinbeck, Cannery Row
28. “He got out of bed and peeped through the blinds. To the east and opposite to him gardens and an apple-orchard lay, and there in strange liquid tranquility hung the morning star, and rose, rilling into the dusk of night the first grey of dawn. The street beneath its autumn leaves was vacant, charmed, deserted.” ― Walter de la Mare, The Return
29. I like the inebriated morning, but not the opium. I like the flower but not the garden, the moment but not the dream. Quiet, my love. Be still. I am sleeping.” ― Roman Payne
30. “The next morning dawned bright and sweet, like ribbon candy.” ― Sarah Addison Allen, Garden Spells
31. “I avoid that bleak first hour of the working day during which my still sluggish senses and body make every chore a penance. I find that in arriving later, the work which I do perform is of a much higher quality.” ― John Kennedy Toole, A Confederacy of Dunces
32. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love – Marcus Aurelius
33. Commitment is a big part of what I am and what I believe. How committed are you to winning? How committed are you to being a good friend? To being trustworthy? To being successful? How committed are you to being a good father, a good teammate, a good role model?
34. There’s that moment every morning when you look in the mirror: Are you committed, or are you not? – LeBron James
35. I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening – Larry King
36. Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.
37. I think that when you get dressed in the morning, sometimes you’re really making a decision about your behavior for the day. Like if you put on flipflops, you’re saying: ‘Hope I don’t get chased today.’ ‘Be nice to people in sneakers – Demetri Martin
38. An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day – Henry David Thoreau
39. I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ‘Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.’ – Jim Carrey
40. I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning… Every day I find something creative to do with my life – Miles Davis
41. If you’re bored with life – you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals – Lou Holtz
42. Do not say, ‘It is morning,’ and dismiss it with a name of yesterday. See it for the first time as a newborn child that has no name – Rabindranath Tagore
43. Manners is the key thing. Say, for instance, when you’re growing up, you’re walking down the street, you’ve got to tell everybody good morning. Everybody. You can’t pass one person – Usain Bolt
44. “Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.” ― Glen Cook, Sweet Silver Blues
45. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.” ― Emily Dickinson
46. Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself. ~Elbert Hubbard
47. The moment when you first wake up in the morning is the most wonderful of the twenty-four hours. No matter how weary or dreary you may feel, you possess the certainty that, during the day that lies before you, absolutely anything may happen. And the fact that it practically always doesn’t, matters not a jot. The possibility is always there. ~Monica Baldwin
48. The sun is but a morning star. ~Henry David Thoreau, Walden
49. There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast. ~Author Unknown
50. There is no hope for a civilization which starts each day to the sound of an alarm clock. ~Author Unknown
51. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive—to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love—then make that day count!” ― Steve Maraboli
52. “I love the smell of book ink in the morning.” ― Umberto Eco
53. “I have a beard of fog that I wear on misty mornings. It’s not cigarette smoke, but I’d understand if you wanted to shave it off and inhale it.”
― Jarod Kintz, At even one penny, this book would be overpriced. In fact, free is too expensive, because you’d still waste time by reading it.
54. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” ― Meister Eckhart
55. If you’re going to do something tonight that you’ll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late. ~Henny Youngman
56. Lose an hour in the morning, and you will be all day hunting for it. ~Richard Whately
57. The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in the morning feeling just plain terrible. ~Jean Kerr, Please Don’t Eat the Daisies, 1957
58. I’d like mornings better if they started later. ~Author Unknown
59. Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise. – George Washington Carver
60. Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not. – Ursula K. Le Guin
61. I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up. – Benjamin Franklin
You’ll Like This: 100+ Best Drake Quotes
Good Morning Quotes For Her – Good Morning Quotes For Him
62. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
63. Mistake increase your experience ; And experience decreases your mistakes.Have a good day
64. Mornings are a gift of God. They bring in a brand new day, brand new pursuits and a brand new journey. Enjoy them and embrace them… Good Morning.
65. Don’t just count your blessings, seek them, Earn them, Treasure them,They are jewels that light your path. Good Morning.
66. A new day brightens memories of yesterday and promises moments that will sparkle today.
Good morning !!
67. Everyday you have another chance to live your life in the best possible way.
68. All good people wish good things for their friends. I wish you a very Good morning!
69. My day begins with you and all the love and luck seems to be on my side, i know now god’s blessings come in beautiful disguise. Good Morning !!
70. When you wake up in the morning, kiss your loved one on the forehead and wish them a good day.
71. I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I’d be dreaming of you … but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren’t a dream.
72. You have found true love the day you realize that you want to wake up beside your boyfriend/girlfriend, every morning, even though you have your differences.
73. I could say that you complete me…but that would be a lie, because every morning when I wake I long for you more than the day before.
74. Morning is the time to be thankful for all the people in our lives. I am thankful to God that he blessed me with a person like you. You are the sweetest person I have ever met.
75. With the ring of the alarm clock, I arose from my bed. Even before I could think of anything you were there knocking on the door of my heart.
76. You have made my life so very beautiful. My mornings have turned into a happy beginning and my nights end with you etched in my heart.
77. Each day that passes by I tend to love you more. These feelings are so real and lovely, they keep building up more. I cannot help but love you, you are the sweetest thing. I don’t feel like waking up in the morning, because you are my sweetest dream.
78. In my dreams I create a beautiful morning for you and then I share this beautiful dream as my heartfelt wish . Good Morning !!
79. Your cute smile and your happy laughter attracted me to you, but your caring loving heart is the reason why I want to spend the rest of my life with you.- Lana Dudley
80. Morning is the start of every day and this day is the new start of our love story. I want to live every day like it’s a new day and treat you like you are my very first love.- Lovely Mason
81. Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day. – ― Glen Cook, Sweet Silver Blues
82. Every single day I wake up and make up my mind that I am going to work really hard. Then my mind laughs at me and says “Good joke”. Then we laugh for some more time and I go back to bed. ~ Gehenna Toss
81. Everyone wants me to be a morning person. I could be one…only if morning begins after noon. ~ Tony Smite
82. Arise and shine… Today is your day to follow your dreams and succeed in pursuing your goals. GOOD MORNING!
81. Always believe that something good is about to happen. Start right in the morning and have a great day! GOOD MORNING!
82. One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.Be positive and have a great Morning
83. Today I woke up healthy. Today I woke up happy. Today I woke up. Thank you God.Good Morning all
84. Let the love of God lighten your life, let his kindness mold you into his presence, let him be your guide as you travel the road of life. Good morning!
85. You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours.Good Morning Sweetheart!!
86. “Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” ― Lemony Snicket, The Blank Book
87. The morning always has a way of creeping up on me and peeking in my bedroom windows. The sunrise is such a pervert.
88. “Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself.” ― Henry David Thoreau, Walden
89. “Let me wake up next to you, have coffee in the morning and wander through the city with your hand in mine, and I’ll be happy for the rest of my fucked up little life.” ― Charlotte Eriksson
90. Your happiness and smile is the wheel and spoke of my day. The longer it lasts the farther I can reach . Good Morning !!
91. I think of you and a smiling face i always visualize, wishing you is a happy act to see my thoughts realize .
Good Morning !!
92. A new morning gives a fresh lease of life and bountiful of love to share with them who dreamt with us of this beautiful day. Good Morning !!
93. I look for your presence when you are not there, day and night ; to later realize loved ones have our hearts to reside . Good Morning !!
94. My words are fortunate to find their mark, and they turn into beautiful wishes when you are in my thoughts.
Good Morning !!
95. The happiness to wish you in the morning is such that i create my messages with love and allow the heart to do the rest.
Good Morning !!
Read This: 160 Funny Random Questions to Ask Someone
Good Morning Love Quotes
96. “Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.”Source Unknown
97. “Come let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.”Proverbs 7:18
98. “You are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart at night.”
99. “Morning is a wonderful blessing, either sunny or stormy. It stands for hope … giving us another start of what we call Life.”Source Unknown
100. “A morning greeting does not only mean ‘Good Morning,’ it has a silent, loving message saying, ‘I think of you when I wake up.'”Source Unknown
101. I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I’d be dreaming of you… but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren’t a dream. Good Morning, baby!
102. Good Morning, Honey! I love you!
103. May you begin this day with a smile on your face,and with happiness for your soul to embrace. Good Morning my love.
104. Good Morning, Sunshine!
105. Have a Beary Good Morning!
106. Good Morning My Sweet Love!
107. You have a cute yawn on your face, a cup of coffee in your hands. All that remains is a good morning message from me. Have a great morning!
108. Night has ended yesterday,morning brings another day.May you smile like the sunny rays and leave your worries at the bright blue bay.
109. It makes me so happy,this is what I’m gonna do,Send a good morning message right back to you,Good Morning my Friend.
110. I woke up one day and thought something was missing. So I got up from my bed, grabbed my cell phone and sent you a morning greeting. Good Morning!
111. Knock!!!Knock!!!May I come into your world?I bring no flowers, No cakes,But wishes to keep you fresh,Prayer to keep you healthy,And love to keep you smiling…Good Morning
112. Life is a rope that swings us through hope. Always believe that today is better than yesterday & tomorrow will be much better than today… good morning babe.
113. Family, friends, health & time don’t come with a price tag! It’s only when we lose them that we realize their true value. Good Morning!
114. With petals of roses, pal full of holly water, light full of sun, fragrance of flower and grass with dew. I wish u a very special Good Morning!
115. Good morning dear. I hope u have a wonderful day.
116. God has added one more day in your life not necessarily coz you need it but because someone else might need u. Good Morning!
117. Live it! Love it! The day is yours! Gud M0rning!!
118. Wishing you a good morning and a nice day!
119. Love is not needing a snooze button on your alarm clock, because when it goes off for the first time in the morning, the thoughts of your loved one makes it impossible to fall back asleep.
120. A morning greeting does not only mean ‘Good Morning,’ it has a silent, loving message saying, ‘I think of you when I wake up.’
121. Sending a warm wish your way, may it brighten your day like the morning rays. Very good morning!
122. Only you in my heart, good morning
123. Good Morning, I miss you! I am waiting for you!
124. Wake up sweetheart! Good morning, I love you!
125. May you start this new day with your beautiful smile and happiness.
126. Eyes are not meant for tears and heart is not meant for fear, never get upset but always cheer bcoz u r the 1 who can make people smile for years. Good Morning!
127. Morning is a wonderful blessing, either sunny or stormy. It stands for hope … giving us another start of what we call Life.
128. You are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart at night.
129. Come let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.
130. Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.
131. Good Morning! I really do love you!
132. Good Morning, have a nice day!
133. Good Morning to you… love xoxo
134. Good Morning, Have a Beautiful Day!
135. “I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I’d be dreaming of you … but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren’t a dream.” Source Unknown
136. “You have found true love the day you realize that you want to wake up beside your boyfriend/girlfriend, every morning, even though you have your differences.” Source Unknown
137. “I could say that you complete me…but that would be a lie, because every morning when I wake I long for you more than the day before.” Source Unknown
138. “You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours.” Source Unknown
139. Did you feel a little warm in the morning?I sent you a couple of hugs in my thoughts! Good Morning my Sweet!
140. I’m not a morning person, but if I woke up every morning next to you, I would be.
141. I could say that you complete me…but that would be a lie, because every morning when I wake I long for you more than the day before.
142. As I awaken each morning, my dreams of you fade as thoughts of you flood my mind with sensual assault.
Funny Good Morning Quotes – Funny Morning Quotes
143. My alarm clock is clearly jealous of my amazing relationship with my bed.
144. There are some days when I just don’t feel like talking.. Today is that day.
145. Eagles may soar, but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines.
146. Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now.
147. When everything is coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.
148. I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day.
149. You’ve got to get up every morning with a smile on your face, And show the world all the love in your heart, Then people gonna treat you better, You’re gonna find, yes you will, That you’re beautiful as you feel
150. What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good on this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?
151. If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don’t be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning ‘Good morning’ at total strangers.
152. I always write ‘Wake Up’ on my To-Do-List so I can at least accomplish one thing a day.
153. The only thing preventing me from smashing my alarm clock this morning is the fact that its my cellphone.
154. Sleep is my drug, my bed is my dealer, and my alarm clock is the police.
155. Every morning I long to hold you, I need you, I want you, I love your warmth… your smell, your taste… Ohhh coffee I love you. Good Morning!
156. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
157. The sooner you fall behind the more time you’ll have to catch up.
158. If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
159. I believe there should be a better way to start each day…instead of waking up every morning…
160. True love is waking up next to your partner and thinking Well, I could smother them with a pillow or make breakfast. Sigh. Pancakes it is.
161. The morning always has a way of creeping up on me and peeking in my bedroom windows. The sunrise is such a pervert.
162. I intend to live forever — so far, so good.
163. Smile, and the world will smile with you. Laugh and they’ll all think your on drugs.
164. Where there’s a will, there’s a way. And where there’s a way, then there’s usually a stop sign somewhere along the road.
165. There should be a rule against people trying to be funny before the sun comes up.
166. I intend to live forever — so far, so good.
167. It seems to me that trying to live without friends is like milking a bear to get cream for your morning coffee. It is a whole lot of trouble, and then not worth much after you get it.
168. You wake up in the morning and you look at your old spoon, and you say to yourself, ‘Mick, it’s time to get yourself a new spoon.’ And you do.
169. In these times you have to be an optimist to open your eyes when you awake in the morning.
170. When I wake up in the morning, I just can’t get started until I’ve had that first, piping hot pot of coffee. Oh, I’ve tried other enemas.
171. You feel a little older in the morning. By noon I feel about 55.
172. I recently took up ice sculpting. Last night I made an ice-cube. This morning I made 12, I was prolific.
173. When I woke up this morning my girlfriend asked me, “Did you sleep good?” I said “No, I made a few mistakes.”
174. Just in terms of allocation of time resources, religion is not very efficient. There’s a lot more I could be doing on a Sunday morning.
175. I have a great deal of company in the house, especially in the morning when nobody calls.
176. Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spent the rest of the day putting the pieces together.
177. My father-in-law gets up at 5 o’clock in the morning and watches the Discovery Channel. I don’t know why there’s this big rush to do this.
178. The problem with marriage is that it ends every night after making love, and it must be rebuilt every morning before breakfast.
179. Somebody said to me this morning, ‘To what do you attribute your longevity?’ I don’t know. I mean, I couldn’t have planned my life out better. By all accounts I should be dead! The abuse I put my body through: the drugs, the alcohol, the lifestyle I’ve lived the last 30 years!
180. Some of those more out-there jokes were written in the wee hours of the morning. Somehow, they remained funny the next day.
See Also: 200 Bible Trivia Questions and Answers
Good Morning Beautiful Quotes
181. Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are.
182 . The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with caution.
183. You are either as beautiful or as ugly as you believe you are. You define your beauty. That’s not a power anyone can have over you.
184. Too many times in our lives we get too concerned with the things that we don’t have to appreciate the things in life that we do have that make life the most beautiful.
185. The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
186. The beauty of the morning starts with the dew fall. It continues with the chirping of the birds, the dancing of the trees and the splendid sunlight in all its glory. Welcome to a beautiful morning!~ Graybeard Roans
187. Openly I whispered and breathed a big gulp of air and saw all the beautiful trees and birds which surrounded me. The morning was beautiful just like your smile.~ Milton Hook
188. The secret to living happily is to not look at the morning as just another morning that has sprung up due to the rotation of the earth. Happiness will come when you believe that this day you will create and experience something beautiful.~ Gary Dwight
189. Every time I see the sunshine in the bright blue sky, I cannot help but think how blessed I really am to see another day. There are so many who may not have woken up to see it but I have been blessed.~ Donna Karen
190. The beauty of the day lies in the hopes that we build in it, the love that surrounds us and the wonderful people who help us get better in life.~ Jolene Hopes
191. Just like the birds which happily chirp all day long, I want to spend this morning thanking the almighty God, my family and every friend for being such a good sport and support. You’ll are the best!~ Molly Hans
192. It’s not just about you every day. When you have built yourself and your attitude completely, make sure that you take time to build someone else and make the day beautiful for them too.~ Poppins Rock
193. To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.
194. Every day is a reason to live because GOD made life indeed BEAUTIFUL!!
195. As you refresh yourself with a cup of coffee let the cool morning breeze refresh your life. As you clean your teeth with a brush and a toothpaste, let the sounds of birds and rustling leaves clean your mind.~ Moat Golan
196. Nature has a beautiful connection with the morning. The more you surround yourself with nature, the more you will find yourself around beauty and happiness.~ Jim Turquoise
197. The most beautiful things are those that madness prompts and reason writes.
198. Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
199. The most beautiful thing to hear when you tell someone you love them is not them saying I love you back but them simply replying I know you do.
200. Life is like the ocean. It can be calm or still, and rough or rigid, but in the end, it is always Beautiful.
Topics: Gumtree SA, unisa online, OLX SA, 1 USD to Zar, ebay SA, convert dollar to rand, Patrice Motsepe, Standard bank cellphone banking, Shaka Zulu, Sarah Baartman, anti jokes, happy birthday cousin, stupid jokes, jew jokes, religious symbols, Kalahari desert facts, bible trivia, Drake quotes