Relationships are a very vital part of our daily lives so we need to take it very seriously. Research shows that Ladies seem to be the more vulnerable when it comes to relationships which is more reason why they need to ensure that there’s a degree of safety and assurance in any relationship they enter into. As the female, you need to ask your boyfriend some serious questions about your relationship so as to know what to expect. Of course two cannot work together except they agree, therefore in a relationship both parties need to have the same understanding especially about the relationship for it to be able to work.
Relationships are meant to be balanced, the feeling both share should be in equilibrium if both parties are to enjoy the relationship, relationships are meant to be enjoyed not endured. Majority are in a relationship not knowing where it is heading to, they shy away from asking questions because they don’t want to lose the other person, most ladies find themselves in this situation and they would rather stay in the wrong relationship instead of asking questions that will have them thrown out. A stitch in time they say saves nine, ladies, the earlier you start asking your partner questions about your relationship, the better for you. unfortunately most people don’t even know the kind of questions to ask, no need to worry, you can go through our list of serious questions you should ask your boyfriend, that will serve as a guideline.
Serious Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
1. If you were given a choice, what would you believe in, God or Fate?
2. If my best friend bumped into you at the same club you visit regularly and made a move on you, how would you react? (if he says what you expect him to say, he’s definitely not being honest!)
3. If we ever have children, how okay would you be with me raising them according to my faith? (surely one of the serious relationship questions that you could ask your boyfriend, if you are considering marriage)
4. What are the experiences that have made you, who you are today?
5. What according to you is a perfect life, and how you would you try to make it for yourself and me?
6. What do you think is the best quality in me, which attracts you?
7. What is that one thing in me, which you would like to change if given a chance?
8. If you ever got into a disagreement with any one of my family members or best friends, how would you deal with it?
9. Do you have any close female friends, other than me and any of your female family members?
10. Do you have feelings for any of your ex-girlfriends or a best friend who you liked in the past?
11. Everyone has regrets about their past. Which is the one thing in your past you would like to change?
12. What did you think of me, when we first met (be honest)?
13. Would you ever consider moving in together, and if you do, how comfortable would you be with privacy?
14. How do you think you would react if you found out I was cheating on you? (can be used as a truth and dare question to ask your boyfriend)
15. How would you find out or realize if there is no one more perfect for you than me?
16. Are you a person who keeps enemies, grudges or any negative thoughts about a person?
17. Where and how serious do you see the both of us as a couple in five years?
18. If you found out that you were bankrupt one day with a family to fend for, what would you do?If you plan to marry me, do you think you can manage a family in the future, financially and emotionally?
19. Would you leave me for anybody in the world, including your family, friends or anyone who has been closer to you in your life?
20. Is Our Relationship Important to You? Am I Important?
21. Is This Relationship Going to be Long Term?
22. How Do You Feel About Being in An Exclusive Relationship?
23. What Do You Think About Children?
24. How Do You Feel About Me – Do You Love Me?
25. Are You Willing To Work On Our Relationship With Me?
Deep Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend
26. Where Do I Fit In With Your Priorities?
27. How Do You Feel About Monogamy?
28. How do you use your credit cards?
29. Do you have any debt?
30. Do you want us to have joint bank accounts?
31. If I were offered a dream job in another location, would you be willing to move with me?
32. If you were offered a dream job in another location, would you be willing to move and take me with you?
33. How many hours do you work a day? How many days a week?
34. How much money do you earn? How much of it do you spend?
35. Where do you want to stay in the years to come? Do you want to live somewhere else?
36. What are your religious views?
37. Do you attend church or have other religious commitments?
38. How do you feel about my family?
39. Do you want to have children? When? How many?
40. How’s your relationship with your parents? With your siblings?
41. How did they treat your former boyfriend or girlfriend?
42. If there’s a disagreement or misunderstanding between me and a member of your family, what will you do?
43. What’s a romantic date for you?
44. What’s the best expression of affection for you?
45. Are you an affectionate person? Why do you consider yourself as such?
46. What kind of education do you want to give the children? How do you plan to do this?
47. What are your financial obligations?
48. Are you comfortable about discussing sexual needs and preferences?
49. How often do you need or expect sex?
50. How do you practice your faith?
Personal Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend
51. How serious is your family about its faith?
52. What’s your career goal? What are you doing to achieve it?
53. Which sexual activities do you enjoy the most? Is there any that makes you feel uncomfortable?
54. What has been your most embarrassing moment?
55. What do you do when you are bored?
56. Do you still have feelings for an ex?
57. What is your best kept intimate secret?
58. How do you visualize the perfect woman? What are her attributes?
59. Who was your first girlfriend?
60. How would you react if I was dating another guy?
61. What is it that you don’t like about me?
62. What would be your best reason to break up with me?
63. How would you react if the doctor told me that I have a deadly disease? Would you still love me?
64. If I had to move far away for many years, would you wait for me?
65. If we had a child born with health problems, how would you handle the situation?
66. What are your future financial plans?
67. What is your mayor goal in life?
68. What is your favorite book?
69. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
70. What are your mayor flaws?
71. How do you remember your “first love”?
72. After me, who is your closest female friend? (excluding your mother, and other family members)
73. How do you remember my first impression?
74. Would you leave me for a celebrity that really, really liked you?
75. Are you a virgin?
More Serious Questions to Ask a Guy
76. Do have any type of bad habit?
77. What is your point of view of the world?
78. What are your priorities on a first date?
79. How would you describe the perfect life?
80. What country would you choose for a honeymoon? Why?
81. Do you still have feelings for an ex intimate partner?
82. How long did your most intimate relationship last?
83. Do you regret living those intimate experiences with that person?
84. What do you think is better: premarital sex or premarital abstinence?
85. Do you think the past matters in a relationship?
86. How would you react if I had a more serious intimate relationship in the past?
87. What are your financial goals for the future?
88. How and when would you know if I am the right one?
89. Do you believe in God? Why?
90. How do you visualize your future?
91. What has been your most intimate experience?
92. Who has been your most intimate partner?
93. Who is your hero?
94. What do you consider most important in life?
95. If I had an accident and was left with terrible scars for life, would you still love me?
96. What is it about me that you like the most?
97. At what age do you plan to get married?
98. How do you visualize the perfect woman? What are her attributes?
99. Who was your first girlfriend?
100. How would you react if I was dating another guy?