The time we’ve all been waiting for is finally here. The first phase of the 2017 Mzansi’s Sexiest allows you to choose who you want to see on your 2017 calendar.
Thus, 24 of Mzansi’s hottest celebs have been shortlisted – 12 men and 12 women. However, only 12 of them – 6 men, 6 women will make the final list.
see Also: Steve Harvey, US Celebs Heading To SA
Here is a list of prospective 2017 Mzansi’s Sexiest ( Male Category)
1. Mbuyiseni Ndlozi – Yaay! the people’s bae made the list. This young and well-educated politician from Wits University is the national spokesperson of the Economic Freedom Fighters(EFF) and he’s just 31. He has an infectious smile and the voice of an angel.
2. Dash – He is a part of hip hop music group Dreamteam. Also ventured into TV as the face of Vuzu Amp.
3. Riky Rick – A list of hot rappers in the country will not be complete without him on it.
4. Shane Eagle – Also the face of Vuzu Amp, this hottie’s fresh talent as a rapper was brought to the spotlight last year as he stole our hearts away.
5. Elton Jantjies – Now playing for the Lions, the 26-year-old is a South African rugby union player has played for the Stormers. He also plays for the National team, the Springboks.
6. Lesley Musina – Yet another Muvhango star who is taking it all the way to the big screen in an upcoming blockbuster, Man in crisis.
7. Akani Simbine – One of team SA at the Rio Olympics who made us proud.
8. Mthokozisi Yende – Nothing sexier than a sports man huh? Soccer player Mthokozisi Yende has played for the likes of Kaizer Chiefs, University of Pretoria, Tembisa Classic and currently plays for Maritzburg United.
9. Bongani Zungu – Once a Sundowns player, he is now representing SA in Portugal on the Vitoria de Guimaraes FC.
10. Nicholas Nkuna – This Skeem Saam’s Sakhile is also Top Actor finalist.
11. Zweli Dube – This Muvhango hottie takes every lady’s breath away with his hot pics on the social media.
12. Abdul Khuza – That’s the Isibaya bad boy Qaphela to look out for.
So, who would you love to see on your calendar for the rest of next year?