The Vodacom e-School is one of the most amazing learning platforms in the country. The e-School allows learners to learn at their own pace, thereby ensuring optimal engagement and creating an enabling environment where students are taught using the appropriate content and at the right level of difficulty, ensuring mastery.
The e-learning program is designed for students in Grades R to 12 and is ideal for learners who wish to embark on a personalized journey to academic mastery. One good thing about Vodacom e-school is that it carefully accesses and analyses learner’s strengths and weaknesses individually and then recommends learning content for the student to focus on.
Step By Step Procedure For Registering For Vodacom e-School
It takes little or no effort to register for Vodacom e-school successfully. All you need to do s to press the right buttons by following the underlisted instructions carefully. You need an internet-friendly device to achieve this and do not forget to have your personal information handy.
How to navigate:
- Visit the Vodacom e-learning platform by typing the address www.vodacom.co.za/e-school in the address bar.
- Click on Register.
- Enter your personal information, i.e., your name, birthday, and cell phone number, on the next page.
- Then go ahead to choose your desired verification method, either your email address or cell phone number. Make use of the toggle under the Personal Information.
- Look around; you will see the Education Information space on the same page.
- Go ahead to choose the language of your choice from the drop-down menu. You are expected to choose from the English language, isiZulu, isiXhosa, or Afrikaans. Ensure also to select your current education platform; traditional schooling, homeschooling, or others.
- Under the Level of Schooling Completed, indicate the level you have completed in your education from the drop-down menu. It begins from Grade R to Grade 12.
- Input where your tutor center is located (if applicable) in the next two fields under Education Information and then your Education Information.
- Once you are done, move ahead to complete your profile creation by filling in the Account Details section on the same page.
- Go ahead to enter your password and confirm it in the next field. It must be a minimum of 8 characters.
- Select whether to show adverts or not and then confirm that you are human.
- Finally, go ahead to hit the Register button.
All The Facts About The Vodacom e-School
The Vodacom e-School e-learning platform was launched by giant mobile telecommunication company Vodacom in 2014 to provide support to learners in Grade R to 12. Although it had so many participants before the year 2020, it rapidly gained widespread acceptability from the first half of the year 2020 following the outbreak of the novel COVID-19 virus that forced schools to shut down and learners to stay at home.
The period saw an overwhelming increase in the number of participants, with more than a thousand percent growth, on the platform. Interestingly, many people are still joining the e-learning platform across the country.
Learners access educational content on the scheme via computers, tablets, and mobile phones with an internet connection. Also, private tutors are available on the platform to provide adequate support for every learner. The Vodacom e-School has been doing a great job since its inception. They have an amazing curriculum and teaching methods that enhance retention and understanding with personalized interactive, multi-sensory content.
Who Is Qualified For Registration?
South African learners who are in Grade R to 12 are those that are qualified to take part in this program. Again, it is open to Vodacom customers. The telecommunication company recently announced that learners under the age of 18 will no longer register independently and that a guardian or parent will be required to register for the platform and then add their ward or child to the system.
How To Log In And Utilize The Platform After Registration
Once you complete your registration, you must ensure that you have your login details handy because you would need them anytime you want to access the platform. However, it is pertinent to note that the process of logging in and using the Vodacom e-School is easy and user-friendly.
How to start using the e-learning platform:
- Log into the e-learning platform using your personal details.
- Choose the grade you want.
- From the available list, choose your preferred subject
- Tap on Start learning.
- You can also click on Test your knowledge after lessons
- You can change other things, including your grade, if more than one learner uses the device, and the language can also be changed.
Here Are All The Services That The e-learning Platform Offers
The Vodacom e-School provides quality and amazing services, one of which is their learning features. With these features, learners are exposed to factors that enable them to learn at their own pace using useful materials such as videos and handbooks. The interesting part is that everything you access, including videos, comes free.
Another wonderful service that is available on the platform is the revision and evaluation feature. With this feature, learners can easily revise what they have been taught and evaluate themselves to determine if they are making progress or not.
The scheme offers numerous subjects students can benefit from. In fact, the Vodacom e-School has helped so many learners overcome several learning challenges that they might a bit more difficult to deal with in the school.
Below are the subjects they learn from:
- Physical Science
- Social Science
- English First Additional Language
- Afrikaans Eerste Addisionele Taal
- Afrikaans Huistaal
- Mathematical Literacy
- Life Sciences
- Economic Management Science
- English Home Language
- Natural Science
Other subjects that younger students can benefit from include:
- First Additional Language
- Life Skills, andMathematics
- Home Language
Is Vodacom e-School Free?
— 🇿🇦Nams🕊 (@Namritha_) March 16, 2020
The Vodacom e-School scheme is totally free. Once you are a telecommunication company customer, you don’t pay for data or content when using Vodacom e-school. All you have to do is having the needed device to enjoy unlimited education content on the platform.
Important Tips To Note About The Platform
- You can also decide to learn the various subjects through video lessons. This option creates room for you to watch, learn, pause, rewind, and even re-watch video lessons.
- The Vodacom e-School learning platform comes with a revision option that gives learners access to homework questions, which can be used in testing your knowledge at the end of each lesson.
- You can also utilize the evaluation section that allows you to access your progress in each subject. You can earn badges and certificates for your progress.