TSC application stands for Tshwane South TVET College application. The application procedure simply entails interested applicants submitting an online application for any course of their choice through the student portal.
The TSC application form is available once you log into the application portal of the school. The portal also enables electronic application fee submission, and when the application money has been successfully paid, access to the portal is enabled.
Tshwane South TVET College (TSC) Application Form
The Tshwane South TVET College (TSC) application form lets a candidate fill out the necessary information. To be considered for admission to Tshwane South TVET College (TSC), a candidate must submit an application.
The application form asks for basic information, academic information, and personal details, among other things.
How Do I Apply For TSC Online?
- Visit Tshwane South TVET College (TSC) Admission portal.
- Choose your level of proposed study (undergraduate, postgraduate, research, or others)
- Then sign up for an account to get your student ID. These details are necessary for signing up – a valid phone number, valid email address, and valid government-issued identity.
- Determine your APS rating.
- Choose your credentials. Students at Tshwane South TVET College (TSC) have a choice between two options for desired degrees. Both of the choices should be completed. But only the preferences for which you would be eligible will be offered to you.
- Simply fill out the remaining fields with your credentials and submit the form.
- Verify that all of the information you supplied is accurate. The Tshwane South TVET College (TSC) has the authority to immediately reject your application if any of the information you submitted is untrue.
- Complete your TSC online application to increase your chances of admission to The Tshwane South TVET College (TSC) and ensure a successful application. You will need to reapply during the following application season if your application for admission to study via the Tshwane South TVET College (TSC) is not complete.
- Don’t forget to pay the application fee as well. Otherwise, your application won’t be considered.
How to Upload /Submit Documents on the TSC Admission Portal
The majority of the time, candidates are confused about how to upload or submit documents on the TSC site throughout the application process. Here’s how to proceed if you ever find yourself in this predicament:
- Visit the ‘Apply for admission: application tool’ page
- Click on the bubble next to ‘Documents’
- Fill in your information
- Click on choose file and select the corresponding files from your device
- Click on ‘Upload’
- Once done submitting all documents, click on ‘Submit documents and continue’
How to Log into Your TSC Account?
- Visit http://www.tsc.edu.za/
- Enter the username and password you used to create your TSC account during the application.
- You would be logged in to your account once you successfully enter the correct details.
You can access a variety of TSC portal features, such as seeing the admission list, admission status, acceptance costs, deferring admission, and more, using your TSC account.
- You should click the “Forgotten Password” button located under the Student Portal login fields if you can’t remember your password. Next, provide your student ID number and ID/passport number. You will be given the option to change your password.
Is A Hardcopy Application Necessary After the Online Process?
Many applicants complete and submit their Tshwane South TVET College (TSC) application forms online. Although offline application forms are not always available, they are accessible. The offline application form can be submitted at the office after you have successfully downloaded and filled it out.
But if you process the same application online and it is successful, you do not need to provide a hard copy. As soon as you submit your application successfully, it is crucial to check its status to determine if it has been accepted or rejected. You may do this by visiting the TSC online application system.