The Contact Details for the office of the South African government’s National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) include their office address situated at The Halyard, 4 Christiaan Barnard St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town. Their email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
NSFAS is a government-run initiative that provides financial aid to undergraduate students to help cover the cost of their post-high school higher education. Funding for it is provided by the Department of Higher Education and Training.
NSFAS Contact Details
Contact information on the NSFAS website along with the organization’s physical location, phone numbers, email addresses, and fax numbers are now available and accessible to users. Links to their social media accounts and other contact information are also available on the website.
The NSFAS can be contacted through various channels. If you’ve been searching for how to reach out to them, here are authentic contact details, to begin with.
- Postal: Private Bag X1, Plumstead, 7801
- Tel: 021 763 3200 / 08000 67327
- Web: www.nsfas.org.za
- Physical Office: 2nd Floor, House Vincent, 10 Brodie Road, Wynberg, Cape Town, 7700
The scheme can also be contacted through the following virtual contact centers
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: National Student Financial Aid Scheme
- Twitter: @myNSFAS
- Instagram: @myNSFAS
- WhatsApp: +27 78 519 8006
- USSD: *120*67327#
NSFAS Email Address to Send Documents
After fully completing the application, simply scan your supporting documents and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org if you choose to send them to NSFAS by email.
One of the simplest methods for submitting papers to NSFAS is by email. There are various acceptable methods to deliver documents to them, such as personal delivery, faxing, delivering to your university or the financial assistance office, etc.
Prior to sending your documents, make sure you thoroughly review them, look for any errors, and make any necessary corrections.
The three unique components that make up NSFAS’s mission statement explain why the organization exists, what it accomplishes, and how it affects its target audience.
In order to replenish the funds available for upcoming generations of students, NSFAS identifies eligible students, awards bursaries, and collects student loan repayments. Additionally, NSFAS supports access to and success in higher education and training for students from low-income and working-class families who would not otherwise be able to afford to study.
Here are Practical Steps to follow:
- On your PC or phone, launch Gmail.
- Tap the “+ Compose” icon. It may be found in the top-left corner of your Gmail inbox. By doing this, a “New Message” window appears in the page’s lower right corner.
- Enter the NSFAS email address email@example.com in the next step.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the “To” or “Recipients” text box found at the top of the New Message window.
- Insert a subject. Type in whatever you want to be the topic of the email in the “Subject” text area after clicking it.
- Now type your email message, including any questions, concerns, etc. Include as many details as possible and any necessary attachments (documents). (images, PDFs, Docs, PPTs, etc.).
- Select Send.
- Wait for NSFAS’s response.
Are There Different Emails for Different NSFAS Inquiries and Complaints?
Yes, there are. They are listed below.
For Account, Payment, and Balance Enquiries
- Email: email@example.com
For general, student and NSFAS Wallet inquiries
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit information on fraud or corruption identified or witnessed
- Email: email@example.com
For all queries regarding outreach and community event invites
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all media-related inquiries
- Email: email@example.com
For the submission of legal documentation for the attention of the National Student Financial Aid Scheme
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Legal documents that are not provided through this specific mailbox and are not logged there will be deemed invalid and will not be promptly handled.
NSFAS Phone Number and Different Departments’ Contact Details
Only a few contact details for different departments of the NSFAS are readily available. However, there are two phone numbers through which you can get to them, and they are: 080 006 7327 and 021 763 3200.
You can also call them on the phone numbers if you have any questions or concerns about your application or funding status.
- You can reach out to the Chief Executive Officer/ Personal Assistant to Chief Executive Officer at MawadaA@nsfas.org.za.
- To contact General Manager for Corporate Services at NSFAS, use the channel – email@example.com
- The Information Officer (PAIA), Mr. Andile Nongogo, can be contacted at 080 006 7327 or at the Halyard, 4 Christiaan Barnard St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.