Samaria J Davis is an instagram and TikTok star best known as Toosii’s Girlfriend. Samaria is also known for posting her photos in which she often poses in trendy bodysuits and crop tops. However, she was thrust into the spotlight after she officially became an item with American hip-hop rapper, singer, and songwriter Nau’Jour Lazier Grainger, easily recognizable by his stage name, Toosii.
The lash technician, who was born in mid-1999, is 5 months and 12 days older than her boyfriend, who himself came into this world in the first month of the year following Samaria J Davis’ birth year.
Samaria J Davis Was Born In July 1999 And Grew Up In North California
The fact that she just came into the spotlight on account of her relationship status means that not much is known about Samaria. However, some pertinent details about her have made their way into the public annals, given her recent rise to celebrity status.
Samaria Davis was born Samaria Joyce Davis on July 28, 1999, under the sun sign of Leo, in Raleigh, North California. Her skin tone reveals that she is of African American descent, although the actual identity of her parents is unknown at the moment.
The lash technician has decided to toe the line of privacy because there is no information regarding any siblings she might have or if she even has any. In the same vein, there are no available records to determine where Samaria had her formal education, right from preschool, through middle school and high school.
Limited information on Samaria also makes it challenging to know if she went to college. One thing that netizens can be sure of is that the beautiful girlfriend of Toosii grew up in Raleigh, North California, and spent most of her formative years there.
She Is In A Relationship With Rapper Toosii
Given that she was relatively an unknown American citizen whose primary focus was on her thriving small business, Samaria’s life and relationship fortunes took a dramatic turn in the closing part of 2020. This unexpected upheaval of her quite serene life began with the open declaration of love from well known American hip-hop star rapper in November 2020.
Toosii made this public declaration via his Twitter handle and stated that Samaria was the only girl he wanted as his girlfriend. The exact timeline of the start of the relationship is not very clear. Still, Toosii’s public declaration of love and interest in Samaria was the primary spark needed to ignite the relationship.
Soon, the news about the rapper’s declaration spread like wildfire and was the catalyst for Samaria’s infusion into the public’s consciousness. Samaria, on her part, took some time before publicly acknowledging the relationship, probably due to her resolve to maintain a level of normalcy in what was quickly becoming a life that is constantly being scrutinized at every opportunity by the public.
The couple has been together for more than a year, and from their public declaration of love for each other, the relationship doesn’t appear to be nearing its end.
Samaria J Davis Is A Few Months Older Than Her Boyfriend
Samaria’s relationship with Toosii is yet another proof that age is just a number. As seen over time, numbers become irrelevant where matters of the heart are concerned. Samaria, who was born on July 28, 1999, is 24 years old.
On the other hand, her boyfriend Toosii celebrated his 22nd birthday on January 9, 2022. This slight age difference between the couple makes Samaria just five months and 12 days older than her boo.
Since Becoming Toosii’s Girlfriend, Toosii Has Been Criticized For His Relationship With Her
Despite the relatively short length of time that the relationship has lasted, it has not been without its fair share of challenges. The rapper was heavily criticized for his relationship with the lash technician. Toosii was most notably lambasted for getting into a relationship that would derail his career; this was according to his management team and some of the followers he had gathered.
However, in an entirely defiant show of his love for Samaria, Toosii took to his Twitter page in August 2021 to categorically state that if it ever came down to a choice between his musical career and his relationship with Samaria, there would be only one winner and the winner would be his girlfriend, Samaria, who he loves so much.
This statement from the rapper has noticeably dampened the vigor of the critics who figured they could determine how the rapper chose to live his life, especially regarding his romantic life.
She Is A Successful Business Woman
Before her sudden thrust into the limelight, the 24-year-old beauty was already a businesswoman who was engaged in a thriving venture. Samaria is a licensed lash technician. To put it in layman’s terms, the beautiful lady is for all intents and purposes in the business of beauty.
With the name Lashed by Samaria, her company was established to help women deal with the proper way to handle lash extensions. The business is quite a successful one and has been instrumental in helping Samaria acquire a respectable sum of money.
In fact, the Raleigh-born lash technician is worth an estimated $200,000. By contrast, her boyfriend Toosii is worth a relatively higher sum, and his net worth stands at $1 million.
Samaria J Davis’ Height Compared to Her Boyfriend’s
Compared to her boyfriend Toosii, who stands at approximately 5 feet 8 inches (178cm) tall and weighs 63kg (138lbs), Samaria is a bit shorter than her man, with her height of about 5 feet 5 inches. One of the aspects of Samaria’s profile that has not been revealed to the public are details of her physical stats.
The curvy and eye-pleasing stature that she possesses can make many envious. Her perfect skin tone and well-shaped figure are more prominent with her dark brown eyes and dark brown hair.
Samaria Davis Is Quite Active On Social Media
Granted that her status became more elevated in the wake of her relationship with Toosii, Samaria has always had a social media presence. Her Instagram handle, @samariajdavis, has 652k followers with 33 posts, and she also has an Instagram fan page dedicated to her under the handle @samariaszns, which has over 16.1k followers and 395 posts.
Several posts about her business practices can be found on both pages. She also posts images of herself and her boyfriend, Toosii. Away from Instagram, Samaria is active on Twitter as @samariajdavis. The page has more than 221.4k followers.
Here are 10 FAQs about Samaria J Davis:
- Who is Samaria J Davis? Samaria J Davis is a social media influencer and certified lash technician. She’s gained popularity through her posts on Instagram and TikTok, and is also known for being the girlfriend of rapper Toosii.
- What is Samaria J Davis’s date of birth? Samaria J Davis was born on July 28, 1999.
- Where is Samaria J Davis from? Samaria J Davis was born in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States of America. As of 2023, she resides in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- What does Samaria J Davis do for a living? As a certified lash technician, she runs her own brand called Lashed by Samaria. Additionally, she’s a popular social media influencer, known for her fashionable photos and lifestyle content on Instagram and TikTok.
- How did Samaria J Davis and Toosii meet? The specifics of how they met are not public knowledge. However, they have been dating since November 2020, after Toosii publicly declared his affection for her on Twitter.
- Are Samaria J Davis and Toosii still together? Yes, as of the latest update, Samaria J Davis and Toosii are still together and are expecting a child.
- What is Samaria J Davis’s height and weight? Samaria J Davis stands at 5 feet 5 inches (165 centimeters) tall and weighs approximately 117 pounds (53 kilograms).
- How many children does Samaria J Davis have? As of 2023, Samaria J Davis and Toosii are expecting their first child.
- What is the name of Samaria J Davis’s business? She runs a lash extension business called Lashed by Samaria.
- How popular is Samaria J Davis on social media? She has around 600,000 followers on Instagram and 60,000 fans on TikTok as of the time we got this update. Her following has grown significantly over the years, and she continues to gain popularity through her fashionable photos and lifestyle content.