Bonnie Bella Jordan is the daughter of Joseline Hernandez and Stevie J, a famous American rapper and music producer. Born on December 28, 2016, Joseline Hernandez’s Daughter is currently 6 years old and has appeared many times on the 5th season of the reality TV show ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ alongside her mother, Joseline who is a reality television actress
Little Bonnie Bella was a star even before she was born, a status that hasn’t changed one bit since then. The 6-year-old seems to be living the best of two worlds—in her mother’s glamorous, high fashion space and her millionaire father’s lavish one. Both parents have been co-parenting since 2019 after their split.
What is Joseline Hernandez’s Daughter’s Age Now?
Joseline’s daughter Bonnie Bella Jordan is currently 6 years old. She was born on December 28, 2016, in Atlanta, Georgia, in the United States of America, to Joseline and her then-boyfriend, Stevie J.
Bonnie Bella is an American national of Puerto Rican-African American ethnicity, a fact that is evidenced by her dark chocolate skin. She was born under the Capricorn zodiac sign.
Bella’s birth family is a well-known one in Black American entertainment circles. Her wealthy family members consist of her famous mom and dad and several half-siblings on her father’s side. Her mother is a reality television actress of Puerto Rican descent who doubles as a rapper. At the same time, her father, Stevie J, is a record producer, DJ, and television personality.
Moving on to her education, Bonnie Bella is still too young for high school. And while her parents try to maintain a sense of privacy for their daughter, it has been reported that she is already done with pre-school, popularly called pre-kindergarten. This bit of news was revealed by Joseline on her Instagram page in May 2021. Bonnie has most likely moved on to middle school now.
Meet Bonnie Bella’s Mother, Joseline Hernandez
As previously stated, Joseline Hernandez is an American Puerto Rican television star best known for her live appearances on the popular reality television series ‘Love & Hip Hop.’ She features in the Atlanta franchise, where she showcases her multiple endorsements, musical talents, and businesses.
Joseline is worth an estimated half-a-million dollars (as of 2022). Joseline and her baby daddy met on the LHH Atlanta show in 2012 and hit it off as their romance took off almost immediately.
Things were looking great for the new couple, and before long, they decided to take things up a notch by becoming more official. Joseline and Stevie chose to start a family together in 2016, but that marked the beginning of a downward spiral in their love story.
Their relationship was a rocky one plagued with multiple allegations of infidelity, and by the end of the following year, they had decided to call it quits. Joseline has moved on with record producer Ballistic Beats, to whom she is currently engaged.
Who Is the Father of Joseline Hernandez’s Daughter?
Bonnie Bella’s father, Steven Aaron Jordan, is an American record producer, reality television star, and businessman popularly known as Stevie J. He was born on November 2, 1971, in Utica, New York, to his parents, Moses Jordan and Penny Daniels.
Stevie J has been a successful music producer for decades, dating back to the early nineties. He has amassed a 5-million-dollar fortune from his various business ventures and is one of the richest music producers in New York.
After his split from Joseline, Stevie then married the famous singer Faith Evans, but their marriage was short-lived, and they ended up divorcing after less than three years together. Around this period, he was also in a bitter custody battle with his 5th baby mama, Joseline.
In 2019 both of them headed to court to settle their dispute over the custody of Bonnie Bella. Stevie’s case stated that he had been denied access to his daughter by her mother. On the other hand, Joseline insisted that Stevie was the one who refused to see his daughter.
Well, the court came to a decision—to grant Stevie full custody of Bonnie. This verdict left Joseline in tears after Stevie was awarded primary custody of their daughter. The ex-couple was finally able to reach a compromise, and Hernandez continued to be Bonnie’s primary caregiver to allow her to continue her schooling in Miami. Both parents are presently co-parenting smoothly from what we’ve seen so far.
Bonnie Bella has Five Older Siblings from Her Father’s Side
Family relationships aren’t always linear, and half-siblings are very common, particularly in Hollywood families. Bonnie Bella currently has five older half-siblings, courtesy of her father’s previous relationships. Their names are:
- Eve Jordan
- Dorian Jordan
- Sade Jordan
- Steven Jordan Jr, and
- Savannah Jordan
All Stevie’s six children were born to women he had formerly been in relationships with but never married. Here’s a brief look at Bonnie Bella’s half-siblings.
Dorian Henderson Jordan
Dorian Henderson happens to be Stevie J’s first child. He was born on April 5, 1995, in the USA to Stevie and his then-girlfriend, Rhonda Henderson. Dorian belongs to the Aries zodiac sign and is currently 28 years old.
Sade Amane Jordan
Stevie J and Felicia Stover welcomed their first and only child together on November 20, 1995. They gave birth to a daughter named Sade Amane Jordan. Sade is Stevie J’s second child and is 28 years old of age currently.
Savannah Jordan and Steven Jordan Jr.
Both children were born during his relationship with Carol Antoinette Bennett. Steven Jordan Jr., his third child and second son, was born in 1997, while Savannah Jordan, on the other hand, was born on November 24, 1998. She is Stevie J’s fourth child and is 25 years old now.
Eva Giselle Jordan
Eva Giselle was born in 2009 to Stevie J and Mimi Faust. Mimi was a long-standing cast member of the ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ reality television show. She also holds the record as her longest-lasting girlfriend of Stevie.
While their relationship lasted for nearly 14 years, it didn’t lead to the altar. However, it produced a lovely daughter who is currently the closest half-sibling in age to Bonnie Bella – with an 8-year age difference between them.
How Much of Bonnie Bella’s Life Has Been in the Spotlight?
Although Bonnie’s parents try to protect her from overexposure on the internet, she does get her fair share of the spotlight. The day after she was born, Stevie uploaded a photo of his newborn baby girl on Instagram, which instantly went viral. Also, weeks before she was born, hashtags of her name, #BonnieBella went viral on social media.
At the moment, apart from a couple of pictures here and there on important occasions like her birthdays and graduation days and a few guest appearances on TV, Bonnie Bella lives a pretty protected and private life.
Key Facts About Bonnie Bella Jordan, Joseline Hernandez’s Daughter
- Who is Bonnie Bella Jordan? Bonnie Bella Jordan is the daughter of Puerto Rican actress, reality TV personality, and rapper Joseline Hernandez and famous American rapper, music producer, TV personality, and businessman Steven Aaron Jordan (Stevie J).
- When was Bonnie Bella Jordan born? Bonnie Bella Jordan was born on December 28, 2016.
- How old is Bonnie Bella Jordan? Bonnie Bella Jordan is 6 years old currently.
- Where was Bonnie Bella Jordan born? Bonnie Bella Jordan was born in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- What is Bonnie Bella Jordan’s ethnicity? Bonnie Bella Jordan is of Puerto Rican and African American descent.
- Who are Bonnie Bella Jordan’s parents? Bonnie Bella Jordan’s mother is Joseline Hernandez, and her father is Stevie J.
- What is Joseline Hernandez known for?
Joseline Hernandez is known for her appearances on the VH1 reality series Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, as well as her work as a rapper, TV personality, and actress.
- What is Stevie J known for? Stevie J is a Grammy Award-winning music producer, DJ, rapper, and TV star who is best known for his appearances on Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta and his work producing hit albums like No Way Out.
- How did Joseline Hernandez and Stevie J meet? Stevie J met Joseline in the Onyx club in Atlanta, and he introduced her to Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta in 2012.
- Do Joseline Hernandez and Stevie J still have a relationship? No, Joseline Hernandez and Stevie J separated in 2016.
- Who has custody of Bonnie Bella Jordan? Stevie J initially had custody of Bonnie Bella Jordan after a custody battle, but Joseline Hernandez was later awarded custody so that the child could finish her schooling in Miami, where Joseline resides.
- How many siblings does Bonnie Bella Jordan have? Bonnie Bella Jordan has five older half-siblings from her father’s past girlfriends: Dorian, Sade, Stevie Jordan Jr, Savannah, and Eva Giselle Jordan.
- What is Bonnie Bella Jordan’s zodiac sign? Bonnie Bella Jordan’s zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- Where does Bonnie Bella Jordan currently live? Bonnie Bella Jordan currently lives in Miami, Florida, USA.