Just like internet websites, mobile apps have now become a necessity for most people and Pick n Pay Mobile App is no exception.
Really impressive things are recently going on in all phases of life and technology-wise, the presence of mobile applications is one of them.
As consumers, we use mobile apps every day for entertainment, education, savings, convenience and all whatnots. And absolutely, Pick n Pay mobile app is one app that ‘delivers’ and makes life easier for stress-free-activities lovers.
Pick and Pay mobile app offers customers a quick access to all the benefits they can’t just get elsewhere from their mobile phones. It lets small shoppers find out more about promotions, select vouchers, check their points and switch them to cash back on their card – helping them to save even more.
As shopping rules and trends change, online became a dominant environment for most consumers. Do you cherish/want a faster shopping experience? Then Pick n Pay Mobile App is the right to download.
How To Navigate
Pick n Pay Mobile App can be downloaded and installed for free from marketplaces – Google Play (for Android users) and iTunes app (for iPad, iPhone, or iPod users). For now, it’s only available on Android, iOS and Blackberry.
After this, you can register with your PnP Online Shopping login. If you are new, simply register your PnP online shopping by entering your South African ID number and Smart Shopper card number on the Registration page.
I guess you want to know why you need to provide his personal details. Huh? Good, typing in your personal details allows Pick n Pay to contact you for exciting Smart Shopper vouchers and promotions and to safeguard your smart points, so only you can switch them to cash back on your card to use on your next purchase or to donate them to a charity – one good reason why your ID is needed.
One more thing, because Pick n Pay promotes all round user satisfaction, it made the registration easier by keeping its online customer service just a step ahead. You can call the Customer Care Line on 0860 30 30 30 if you counter registration problem.
For existing users, you can retrieve your password (if you forgot it) by going to the Forgot Password page and entering your username. An SMS, containing your password will be forwarded to your registered number. To retrieve your username, you can call the Online Shopping call centre on 0860 30 30 30
Newly Updated Features
Pick n Pay mobile app now has the following updated features:
- Increased security via one-time password (OTP)
- Usability enhancements
- Bug fixes
- Ability to purchase electricity with your Smart Shopper points.
- Ability to purchase data with your Smart Shopper points.
- Ability to purchase airtime with your Smart Shopper points.
With all these features, you can be sure of an effortless user experience with Pick n Pay Mobile App. New ways of shopping are apparently here because consumers do not leave their smartphones for a minute. So what are you waiting for? just go get yours now.
See Also: 4 Most Loved Apps in South Africa
Did You Know That Pick n Pay:
- Started sales in 1967 when Raymond Ackerman purchased the first few stores from Jack Goldin (its founder).
- Is the second largest supermarket chain store in South Africa.
- Its CEO is Richard W. P. Brasher (23 Jan 2013– date)
- Has stores in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Mozambique, Mauritius, Swaziland and Lesotho.
- Is headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa
- Owns a 49% share of a Zimbabwean supermarket business, TM Supermarkets.
- Has won over 32 awards from 2010 – 2015.