Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes is the celebrity son of Wesley Snipes, the popular Hollywood actor. Akhenaten’s father has appeared in a lot of Hollywood and TV series. However, he is most recognized as the star of the Blade Trilogy. He also most recently appeared as the villain in the much-lauded sequel of the classic 90s movie, Coming 2 America, which also starred Eddie Murphy.
Summary Of Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes’ Bio
- Full Name: Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes
- Gender: Male
- Date of Birth: 2000
- Ethnicity: Multi-racial
- Nationality: American
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
- Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes’ Parents: Wesley T. Snipes (Father) and Nakyung “Nikki” Park (Mother)
- Siblings: Iset Jua-T Snipes (Sister), Alaafia Jehu-T Snipes (Brother), Alimayu Moa-T Snipes (Brother), and Jelani Asar-T Snipes (Half-Brother)
- Famous for: Being famous Hollywood actor, Wesley Snipes’ Son
Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes Is The First Child of Wesley Snipes With His Second Wife, Nakyung Park
The information on Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes is quite thin. Still, one important fact that needs pointing out is that he is the first child that came from his father, Wesley Snipes’ relationship with Nakyung “Nikki” Park, who is an artist and a painter. At Akhenaten’s birth, his parents were not yet officially married. That would happen around three years after he was born, and they have remained together ever since they got married about two decades ago.
Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes was born in 2000, although his exact date of birth is not known. He holds American citizenship because he was born in the US and because his parents are American citizens. His ethnic background, however, is not as straightforward as his nationality. The celebrity kid boasts a multi-racial ethnic heritage.
His father, Wesley Snipes, is African American. At the same time, his mother, Nakyung Park, has an Asian background as she was born and raised in South Korea before eventually migrating to the US. Even Akhenaten’s middle name, Kihwa, was given to him primarily to recognize his South Korean and, ultimately, Asian heritage.
Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes Has Three Siblings From His Parents
The celebrity kid grew up alongside three younger siblings – two brothers named Alafia Jehu-T Snipes and Alimayu Moa-T Snipes, and a sister named Iset Jua-T Snipes. Akhenaten’s sister, Iset, was also born during the years that led up to the marriage between Wesley Snipes and his second wife, Nakyung.
Not much is known with regards to Akhenaten’s educational background. It appears that the celebrity kid doesn’t care much for the spotlight and makes an effort to stay away from its lure. As a result, the particulars of his formal education are something that only his family members are aware of. There are no public records that reveal where he had his pre-school, middle school, and high school education.
At his age, one would assume that he is currently completing a degree course in college. However, that would be pure speculation since the celebrity kid is not a fan of the limelight.
He Is Not The First Son Of Wesley Snipes
That’s right. Akhenaten might be his mother’s eldest son, but the same can’t be said of his superstar father. It is well-known that Akhenaten’s dad, Wesley Snipes, has been around the marriage block a couple of times. Before his marriage to Nikki Park on March 17, 2003, Wesley was previously married to April Snipes Nee Dubois, whose marriage to Wesley Snipes became the reason for her status as a celebrity wife.
Details of how they met are not clearly expressed, but Snipes and April were joined together as husband and wife on May 3, 1985. The marriage progressed nicely until they divorced five years later due to undisclosed reasons or disagreements.
However, before their divorce, Akhenaten’s father, Wesley Snipes, and his ex-wife, April Dubois, had a child three years into their marriage and a couple of years before the marriage broke down. They had a son named Jelani Asar Snipes in 1988.
While his exact date of birth is unknown, Jelani has a good relationship with all four of his younger half-siblings, especially with Akhenaten and his sister, Iset, who were both born before their father’s second marriage to Nikki Park.
Jelani, who has repeatedly claimed that his father greatly inspired him, is also in the movie-making business, and though he hasn’t quite scaled similar career heights. However, he has been credited with several movie appearances, including Spike Lee’s 90s blockbuster, Mo’ Better Blues. The character, Miles, was portrayed by a much younger Jelani.
Jelani is also trained in martial arts like his father, Wesley, and likes to work hard for his dreams. In addition to his movie career, he has also appeared as a model on the cover of many fashion magazines, with most of his projects taking place in New York. Jelani likes to relax with music and plays musical instruments sometimes.
Akhenaten Is Not Active On Social Media
Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes prefers to keep his affairs private and doesn’t subscribe to social media activities, which is surprising, to say the least, given his relatively young age. Extensive searches have revealed no Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook accounts.
This does not mean that he is not in tune with the current trends; it’s all just down to privacy and a case of different strokes for different folks. His lack of social media presence and weak media visibility makes it impossible to determine if Akhenaten is on any defined career path.
Wesley Snipes’ professional career has been well documented. He is a veteran of the American movie industry. He has over 100 movie credits, including Money Train, White Men Can’t Jump, Rising Sun, and The Fan. However, the star actor has become quite synonymous with his most successful on-screen character, Blade, a character that he played in the Blade Trilogy franchise.
He is currently in the middle of another movie project titled True Story. He co-stars in the show with another film star, Kevin Hart. For all his efforts, Wesley Snipes has won many awards over a still ongoing movie career, including Best Actor in a Dramatic Series.
In contrast to Akhenaten’s passive social media involvement, his father, Wesley Snipes, is very active on social media. He has an active Instagram account with the handle @realwesleysnipes. Wesley Snipes’ Instagram handle boasts 1.2 million followers. Many of the posts on this page reflect Wesley’s work as an actor and some posts that show members of his family, including Akhenaten.
FAQs about Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes:
- Who is Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes? Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes is one of Wesley Snipes’ son. His father is a renowned American actor, film producer, martial artist, and author. His mother is Nakyung Park, a South Korean painter and artist.
- When was Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes born? Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes was born in 2000 in the United States.
- Who are Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes’ parents? Akhenaten’s father is Wesley Snipes and his mother is Nakyung Park. Wesley is a well-known American actor, while Nakyung is a South Korean painter and artist.
- Who are Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes’ siblings? Akhenaten has four siblings: a sister named Iset Jua-T Snipes and three brothers named Jelani Asar Snipes, Alaafia Jehu-T Snipes, and Alimayu Moa-T Snipes.
- Why was Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes’s father Wesley Snipes sent to prison? Wesley Snipes was sentenced to three years in prison and fined up to $5 million for six counts of willfully neglecting to file federal income tax returns.
- What is the net worth of Wesley Snipes? According to Celebrity Net Worth, Wesley Snipes, Akhenaten’s father, is worth $10 million as of 2023.
- What is Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes’ nationality and ethnicity? Akhenaten was born in the United States, making him an American by birth. His ethnicity is mixed; his father is African, and his mother is South Korean.
- Where does Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes live? Details about Akhenaten’s current residence are not disclosed, but he is known to have lived with his parents in Orlando, Florida.
- What is known about Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes’ education? There’s not much publicly available information about Akhenaten’s educational background due to the privacy maintained by his parents.
- Does Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes have a social media presence? Akhenaten prefers to live away from the limelight and does not maintain a public presence on social media platforms.
- What is known about Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes’ professional life or net worth? As of now, there are no publicly available details on whether Akhenaten engages in any income-generating activities or his net worth.
- How does Akhenaten Kihwa-T Snipes feel about being in the limelight? Akhenaten prefers a quiet and private life, and he has largely managed to keep his personal life under wraps.