Pauly Shore is not Gay, he does not have a wife and has never been married, however, he is dating his girlfriend named Alex Noble. There have been rumors and speculations about Pauly Shore being gay although he is yet to confirm or refute these rumors. However, considering his past relationships with women ranging from fellow comedians to actors, it is safe to state his sexual orientation as straight.
Is Pauly Shore Gay?
At least for now, we know that Pauly is not gay. For now, he hasn’t confirmed the speculations that he is. Knowing his dating history and all the women he has been with in the past, it is arduous to go with the rumors.
Pending when he comes out clean to confirm the rumors and speculation that he is gay, we will stick with what we have always known about the Hollywood star: he is straight until there is evidence to prove otherwise.
How Did Pauly Shore’s Gay Rumor Start?
Interestingly, it was Pauly Shore himself who started the rumor of being gay. Yes, you heard that right. Before now, no one doubted the lady’s man’s sexual orientation until he came up with what many weren’t sure if it was a joke or something to be taken seriously.
In 2017, Pauly Shore made a post about being gay on his Facebook and Twitter pages and asked for first responders, thus, sparking up the rumor. Fans didn’t know what to make of this.
Since he is a comedian, they weren’t sure if to take it as one of his jokes or whether to take him seriously. When there was no evidence to prove that he was being serious, it was concluded that he was pulling a stunt to get attention.
At that time, his career wasn’t doing so well, and considering it wasn’t the first time he had pulled such a stunt; this wasn’t difficult to believe. In 2003, the actor had to fake his death with Pauly Shore Is Dead to give life to his dying career.
Is Pauly Shore Married Or Engaged?
For all that we know, Pauly Shore has never been married and has ever been engaged to any of the ladies he has dated. At least it has never been in the news that he did. Guess this was why it was easy for many people to buy the gay rumor for a while before discovering it could be another of his tactics to resurrect his fading career, and it turned out to be.
Pauly Shore’s Girlfriend and Ex-girlfriends
The actor is said to be currently dating Alex Noble. According to the report, the couple has been together since 2014. If that report was accurate, they have been together for about 8 years now.
However, the authenticity of that report is uncertain; this is because back in 2015, the actor and comedian was spotted on Miami Beach with a much younger girl in a massive display of affection.
There is currently no information about her, who she is, what she does for a living, and how they met. Pauly has dated various women in the past, ranging from fellow comedians to actors. In fact, the report has it that he had dated about twelve different women before Alex Noble.
Although we do not have a complete list of all the women the actor has been, below is a list of the ones we know:
Jill St. Marks
The actor reportedly dated an American model, Jill St. Marks, sometime in 1991. The details of their relationship, including where and how they met, how long they dated and why they broke up, aren’t available.
This was the actor’s first publicly known relationship. Shannon, who was popularly known as Savannah, is a well-known adult actress who starred in over 100 movies in her lifetime. She died in 1994 after taking her own life following an accident that left her face disfigured.
The relationship ended following her tragic death. However, there are no details on how they met and how long they were together before her tragic death.
In 1997, the actor dated Australian singer, songwriter, and actress Kylie Minogue. They met on the set of his movie Biodome. Pauly recalls that when they first met, neither of them knew who each other was at the time but that they just connected. It is uncertain how long their relationship lasted, but it assumed it wasn’t for long and didn’t end well.
The movie Biodome did do well at the box office as expected, and Kylie refers to it as the worst mistake of her acting career. Pauly has been with other women, including Deborah Laufer(1988), Tiffani Thiessen (1900), Midori, Jewel De’Nyle (2002), Kina Tavarozi, and others, who there are no details about his relationship with them.
Quick Facts About Pauly Shore Gay Rumors, Sexuality, and Live Life
- Is Pauly Shore gay? Pauly is not gay. Neither has he addressed the speculations around his sexuality and being gay. It is important to note that he confused social media users in 2017 when he shared about being gay on his Twitter and Facebook profiles, but there is no evidence to prove these speculations.
- Why is Pauly Shore’s sexuality subject to controversy? Pauly Shore’s sexuality has been subject to controversy due to his insinuations of being gay on his social media profiles in 2017. The move confused social media users and caused speculations about his sexuality.
- What is Pauly Shore’s sexual orientation? Pauly Shore identifies as asexual.
- Is Pauly Shore married? No, Pauly Shore is not married.
- Who is Pauly Shore’s spouse? There are no details about Pauly Shore’s spouse since he has never been married. However, he is currently in a relationship with Alex Noble, whom he has been dating since 2014.
- Who has Pauly Shore dated in the past? Pauly Shore has reportedly dated Jill St Marks, Shannon Wisely, Kylie Minogue, Deborah Laufer, Tiffani Thiessen, Jewel De’Nyle, and Tina Tovarozi.
- When did Pauly Shore date Jill St Marks? Pauly Shore reportedly dated Jill St Marks in 1991.
- Does Pauly Shore have children? No, Pauly Shore does not have any children as of February 2023.
- Was Pauly Shore ever engaged? No, there is no publicly available information suggesting that Pauly Shore has ever been engaged.
- Who are Pauly Shore’s parents? Pauly Shore’s parents are Sammy Shore, a comedian, and Mitzi Shore, who worked at The Comedy Store, a comedy club co-founded by Sammy.