Are you a new subscriber to the Cell C network? Are you finding it difficult to keep track of your data and airtime balance? The Cell C telecommunication network, the third-largest in South Africa, has devised various means for its customers to check their balances on the Cell C network. So, follow through as we explore the different ways to check Cell C balance and lots more.
Different Types of Cell C Balance Check
Knowing your Cell C balance allows you to keep an eye on your monthly spending and manage the service effectively. The telecommunication network provides multiple ways of checking your airtime and data balance. These different ways are open to all its customers. So, you can’t be stranded or stocked on just one method. The various types of Cell C balance checks are listed below:
- Cell C balance check by calling
- Cell C balance check by sending SMS
- Cell C balance check through the website
- 1VR menu check
- Check balance using USSD code
- Check balance using the mobile app
How To Check Data Balance On Cell C
How then do you check your balance using the different available means? Let’s explore them differently, and you will see how easy and convenient each method can be depending on your needs;
Cell C Data Balance Code
Using the Cell C USSD code is the easiest way to check your Cell C internet data balance and how much you have left in your Cell C airtime. The *101# and the *147# are the two available codes provided by the telecommunication network.
- Dial *101# on your mobile cell phone and click ‘send’
- The USSD code immediately displays your airtime balance. You’ll also see your data balance displayed on your screen.
- Alternatively, you can dial the *147# code. Choose option two from the drop-down list provided to view your balance.
Check Your Cell C Airtime and Data Balance Using the Mobile App
The Cell C mobile app now looks fresh, and it’s redefined with powerful new features to make your experience accessing various services on the app a worthwhile one. You can download the application from the Huawei app gallery, Apple Store, and Google Play Store, where it’s available for all Huawei, Android, and iPhone users. To check your balance using the app, follow these steps;
- After downloading the app from the Google play store or Apple app store, depending on your device, sign up to register your account and enter the necessary details, including your phone number.
- Log in to the app with your security details to view your data or airtime balance.
Check Your Cell C Airtime and Data Balance by Calling Customer Care
- On your mobile phone, call 136
- Select the option ‘0’ displayed on your screen for ‘Balance Enquiry.’
- You can also dial 135 and select option 9 to speak with a customer care agent.
The Cell C network allows you to also check your balance through their official website, using the Self-Service option.
To do this:
- Log on to the Self-Service on www.cellc.co.za
- Register your Cell C account on the site
- Log on to your account to view your balance
The 1VR Menu Option
The 1VR menu option offers you the opportunity to check your data balance and usage. To do so;
- Dial 135 on your mobile phone
- Select option 1 for ‘Manage’
- Then select option 1 to view the remaining balance and usage
You can send an SMS ‘bal’ or ‘balance’ to 14302 using your Cell C line. You’ll automatically get a response with your balance details.
How Do I Check my Cell C Contract Balance?
The Cell C contract package allows you to pay a particular amount, that is, a single monthly subscription for a fixed period. It could be 12 months or more, depending on the offer. The good thing is that you can always check your contract balance to keep abreast of what is left so you don’t get stranded.
To check your contract balance on Cell C, dial *147# on your cell phone and follow the instructions displayed on your screen.
How to Check Balance on Cell C Wi-fi Router
The Cell C Wi-fi router gives room for fast and reliable internet connectivity. South Africa’s third-leading network provider, Cell C, offers its estimable customers a number of them to make browsing an easy one. To check your balance on any of the Cell C wi-fi routers, these few steps below will help you through;
- Go to your router app and log in to the page using the default credential or the admin settings. Then enter your password, which you’ve already secured before now.
- On the front page of the interface, towards the bottom left, are three big circular icons
- Click the third one labeled ‘advanced settlings.’
- A new page with some tabs will pop up. Select the one at the far right called ‘Other’
- A new page will also pop up. At the bottom of the page, you’ll see the ‘USSD’ tab; click on it.
- At the top right corner of the page, you’ll see an icon called ‘Check balance.’ Click on the icon.
- At this junction, your data balance will be displayed right before your eyes.
- Alternatively, you can check the balance on your wi-fi router when you’re logged in to the Cell C website. Just log in to the site and click on ‘Check balance.’
Interestingly, you can do these steps for most wi-fi routers, as they all have almost the same interface, so it should be difficult for you. In addition, the Cell C wi-fi router also offers you the opportunity to check your data usage; this helps you manage your data effectively.
Cell C Has Made Its Balance Checking Methods Easy
Having gone through the various options to check your Cell C balance, we know this comprehensive guide will effectively help you spend and manage your available resources. Also, keep in mind that you can always contact the Cell C customer care agent for further information, especially to keep track of new development going on regarding the network.