Cassper Nyovest has nine cars. They include a 2020 McLaren GT, a Ferrari 458 Italia, a Rolls-Royce Ghost, three Bentleys (a Bentley flying spur and two Bentley GT Continentals), a BMW 4281, and two V-class Mercedes-Benz.
The South African rapper arguably has the best collection of high-end vehicles in the country. Nyovest acquired these exotic cars through the money he made from his music career and other lucrative business endeavors. Let’s take a look at the expensive cars he owns, particularly his McLaren.
Cassper Nyovest’s Cars Include a Number of Expensive Automobiles
Cassper Nyovest enjoys splurging on pricey cars, like many celebrities of his caliber. His fleet includes some of the largest and quickest top-of-the-line vehicles.
He is able to afford this from the money he makes for his music career. He also earns from endorsement deals and other lucrative business enterprises.
List of Cassper Nyovest’s Cars
You will most likely be blown away by the sheer poshness and ostentatiousness of Cassper’s fleet of vehicles. The following are just a few of the remarkable lineup of 9 high-end vehicles that Cassper Nyovest owns:
- A 2020 McLaren GT
- A Ferrari 458 Italia
- A Rolls-Royce Ghost
- 3 Bentley vehicles, including a Bentley flying spur and 2 Bentley GT Continentals
- A BMW 4281
- Two V-class Mercedes-Benz
BMW 428i Coupe
The first vehicle in Cassper’s garage is a scorching-hot BMW 428i Coupe. He has been seen riding in the BMW with his mum. The BMW 427i Coupe has the following features:
- It is equipped with a 2.0-liter turbocharged gasoline engine that has a maximum output of 240 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque.
- Anyone seeking a performance-focused automobile with a luxury cabin and features should consider this one.
Price estimates for the BMW 4 Series 428i Gran Coupe are between $58,500 and $75,000.
Two Mercedes-Benz V-Class
It’s interesting to note that Cassper Nyovest owns not one but two V-Class MPVs. One is white, and the other is a shade of gray. Celebrities frequently use this high-end van to transport large groups of people and bags.
Here are some Mercedes-Benz V-class features.
- V-Class comes with a seven-person capacity
- An engine with a displacement of 2.1 liters and 190 horsepower powers the V-class.
The price estimate for the Mercedes-Benz V-Class for the 2021 Wagon ranges from $60,600 to $76,670 for various versions.
Additionally, the Wagon V 250 D Avantgarde MWB, the base trim level, costs $113,990, while the Wagon V 300 D Avantgarde MWB, the top-of-the-line model, costs $142,800.
Two Bentley Continental GT and One Bentley Flying Spur
It appears that Cassper dislikes the idea of having a single model for each type of vehicle. He has two Continental GTs and one Flying Spur, totaling three Bentleys. He drives black, gray, and vivid orange Bentleys.
Some of The Continental GT’s characteristics are:
- It is equipped with a massive 6.0-liter engine that, in its most potent configuration, produces 660 horsepower and 820 Nm of peak power and torque.
- The Bentley Flying Spur has a Twin Turbo V-8 Engine and needs premium unleaded fuel.
- It has an 8-speed transmission.
The base price for the 2021 Bentley Continental GT V8 Coupe is $202,500, while the base price for the Bentley Continental GT V8 Convertible is $222,700.
The price of the Bentley Flying Spur ranges from $200,000 to $227,000 and depends on the preferred model.
Rolls Royce Ghost
The Rolls Royce Ghost, the most opulent vehicle in existence, is included in Cassper Nyovest’s collection of automobiles.
- Its massive 6.7-liter V12 turbo engine produces 563 horsepower (some variants make up to 592 hp).
- Despite weighing more than 2,400 kg, this enormous luxury saloon accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in less than 5 seconds, which is astounding.
- It has all-wheel drive and all-wheel steering, providing excellent performance.
The Rolls-Royce Ghost is reportedly sold for between $314,400 and $400,000.
In addition, the celebrity rapper owns a 2020 Ferrari 458 in his collection of automobiles. The 4.5L naturally aspirated V8 engine in the Ferrari 458 delivers a remarkable 562 horsepower at 9,000 RPM, making it a wonder of the art and aerodynamic efficiency.
Here are some features of the car:
- The engine has a record for the most power per naturally aspirated piston at 125 horsepower per liter.
- With 398 lb-ft of torque at 6,000 rpm and a 4.5L V8 engine that directs all of its power to the back wheels, the car can accelerate from 0 to 62 mph in 3.4 seconds.
- The Ferrari 458 also has a 7-speed DCT (F1) transmission, which makes it simple to reach the highest speed of 202 mph while also providing an exhilarating sound.
- With a weight/power ratio of 7.16 pounds per kW, the sports car weighs roughly 3042 pounds.
Currently, a Ferrari 458 Italia costs between $239,340 and $284,900.
Cassper Nyovest’s McLaren
Cassper Nyovest drives a luxurious McLaren. The sensational South African rapper treated himself to the brand-new monster on wheels for his 31st birthday on December 16, 2021, which stirred up some discussion among his fans.
A few days after posting a black McLaren GT on his birthday, Cassper posted a new one in white. The 2020 McLaren GT is available at Daytona McLaren for about R5 million.
In order to match his fleet of high-end vehicles, Cassper Nyovest explained to a local tabloid that he traded in the black McLaren for a white one. According to him, he had originally purchased a white McLaren but had to settle for the black one because the upgrades and modifications on the white one had not been completed by his birthday.
Since the price of the two vehicles was the same, he exchanged it for the white McLaren when it became available. The luxury car is one of the rapper’s favorite cars as he is mostly in the car at public events.
Cassper Nyovest’s New McLaren Caused a Commotion and Generated Many Conversations
His previous manager, Nota, created a commotion when he stated that Cassper didn’t own the McLaren and was merely using it for a while as part of a cooperation contract with the brand.
Cassper Nyovest, who wouldn’t let his accomplishments be disparaged, responded to detractors on Twitter by claiming that he didn’t spend a lot of money on his automobile only to return it.
McLaren South Africa congratulated Cassper Nyovest on his new acquisition on their official Instagram page, confirming that they had sold the McLaren to him. His McLaren features a photochromic roof, MSO Bright Pack, Bowers & Wilkins audio system, carbon-ceramic brakes, and Silica white special paint.
The rapper was the first and only South African to own the exotic McLaren GT at the time of his purchase. He also stated in an Instagram post that year that the car won’t be sold again until February 2022. Only a small number of McLarens are sold through the official McLaren dealership.
McLarens are Among the Most Expensive Luxury Cars
Supercars like the McLaren are renowned for their speed and minimal weight. The McLarens are hand-built and custom-made to meet each customer’s needs, unlike some other car brands that are brand produced, which also explains why they are sold in lower amounts and aren’t mass-produced.
They can be custom-made, and usually, the production is always limited.
Here are some features of the exotic car:
- The McLaren GT has a 4L fuel tank.
- The automobile has a V-8 engine which can generate up to 612 horsepower.
- The McLaren has a 3373-pound weight.
- The McLaren GT is capable of exceeding 320 km/h.
- The 2020 McLaren’s appearance has a power liftgate, LED headlights, a system for lifting the car, and a glass roof.
- Internal ambient lighting, heated power seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a 12-speaker Bowers & Wilkins audio system, a 12.3-inch digital gauge cluster, a 7.0-inch portrait-style touchscreen, built-in navigation, and keyless entry/start are also included in the interior’s features.
- The 2020 McLaren has a Sport exhaust system, adjustable dampers, carbon ceramic brakes, and more utility for improved performance.
- Behind the rear hatch, the McLaren GT has a 14.8 cubic foot cargo space, and the front trunk has a 5.3 cubic foot capacity.