Nonku Williams (born 6th August 1979) is a South African reality television star, blogger, and businesswoman who is best known for her appearance on the popular reality TV show, The Real Housewives of Durban (RHOD).
Nonku is considered one of the most inspiring women of her time. She literally gave women a new hero to adore when she hit the screen on the RHOD. Her straightforwardness, bravery, wit, and free spirit are some of the strengths that have distinguished her from her peers.
The 44-year-old reality TV star has been through a lot in the past years but she has never backed down from forging ahead and making the most of her life. So far, she has done so well for herself. She intends to grow her brand and also secure an enviable spot on the list of most successful South Africans.
Nonku Williams Is Best Known As A Reality Television Star
- Nonku Williams was born in South Africa on the 6th of August 1979. She was raised in her place of birth by her parents after which she moved on to make the most of her youth. Though she hasn’t shared much information about her background, education, and early life, it is believed that her parents instilled discipline in her and also taught her how to work hard in life.
- Her passion for success and how she handles life’s challenges go a long way to show how she was raised to be fearless and strong. The public became interested in Williams for the first time in 2021 when she was unveiled as one of the cast members of the reality TV show, The Real Housewives of Durban (RHOD).
- She was able to win the hearts of most viewers through her amazing personality. She is known to be straightforward, assertive, courageous, outspoken, and above all intelligent. Her presence on TV did not only earn her reputable fame but she also got a massive following across several social media platforms.
- In the course of the show, she was able to share most aspects of her personal life with the public. From her past relationships to her failed marriage and more, Nonku has quite an interesting and inspiring story.
Her Most Recent Delve Into The World Of Business Is A Venture In Wine Business
- Besides being a TV star, Nonku Williams is a businesswoman who has made so many achievements at her age. These milestones are proof that hard work pays. This beautiful lady is one person who believes that there is no shortcut to success, hence, the reason she decided to come out from her comfort zone to make her dreams come true.
- Nonku recently launched her winery known as Ashes to Beauty Winery. Also known as A2B Winery, the business began operation in the month of May 2021. The reality TV star was a couple of months away from her 42nd birthday when she opened the business.
- Her wine business means a lot to her and she feels fulfilled and satisfied with the successful launch of the company. Though the journey wasn’t entirely easy, the proprietor of A2B Beauty Winery is grateful that she emerged victorious in the long run.
- A2B is an online shop that sells both white and red wine. In addition, the South African businesswoman runs a blog where she shares a lot of things about life. She also has an interest in construction and is said to have a construction and logistics company.
- Unfortunately, further information about her other business interests is not open to public scrutiny. Her age at the time she launched her blog site, construction, and logistics company is currently under the radar.
The Mother Of Three Has Had Success With Her Wine Business
- Though newly launched, Nonku’s A2B Beauty Winery is doing pretty well and could overtake some businesses in no distant time. The business was brought under the spotlight during her appearance on RHOD, thereby gaining the needed boost and media coverage it deserves.
- We can guarantee that the brand has also recorded impressive patronage since Williams broke into the mainstream. The business’s growth has been on the upward side since its establishment.
- The reality TV star intends to branch out to other endeavors as time progresses. For now, she is focused on taking her winery to the highest level and also become the biggest wine vendor in the country.
Nonku Williams Had A Child For Late Sfisco Ncwane In The Course Of Their Short-lived Relationship
- Nonku Williams shares two boys with her ex-husband and a pretty girl with the late sensational gospel singer Sfiso Ncwane. She kept her relationship with the Ncwane away from the public until 2021 when she surprisingly mentioned on RHOD that her oldest child, Nothile, is a product of her intimacy with the late gospel artist.
- The businesswoman, however, is yet to explicitly share how her relationship with Ncwane began and when they actually started seeing each other. She hasn’t also mentioned the exact time she had their daughter and the year she called it quits with the singer.
- However, we do know that she was in an entanglement with Sfisco at some point. This was after Ncwane started seeing South African model and reality TV star Ayanda Nvwane, whom he later chose over Nonku. The two ended up getting married and having kids before Ncwane tragically passed on 5th December 2016.
- Nonku’s two boys came from her ex-husband. His identity is yet to be revealed and the particular year they divorced is not known publicly. It is said that the businesswoman disclosed on RHOD that she left her marriage because it was abusive and toxic.
Nonku Williams’ Parents Have Shown Her Great Support Right From Day One
- The name of Nonku’s mother is Niniza “The Queen” Ngcobo. She has been married to her father, Mr. Ngcobo, for many years. There is no information about their respective background and occupation. One thing that is however clear is their love for their daughter. They’ve always stood by her and are so proud of the woman she has become.
- Sometime in May 2021, Nonku and her parents were dragged into a feud on Twitter after they asked Sfiso Ncwane’s widow Ayanda to pay for the damages her husband failed to pay for Nothile (Sfiso’s daughter with Nonku) before he died.
- Nonku’s mother made the request during the reunion of RHOD, adding that Sfiso had promised Mr. Ngcobo that he would pay her damages for Nothile and that he wanted her (Nothile) to bear his name. Unfortunately, he died without paying Nonku’s family the damages.
- Many slammed Niniza for bringing the matter to the reunion while others pointed that Ayanda was not the one who impregnated Williams and as such, she does not owe her anything.