Seargeoh Stallone (born 1979) is a 40-year-old autistic son of actor Sylvester Stallone and his first wife, Sasha Czack. He has three half-sisters from his father’s side, Sophia Rose Stallone, Sistine Rose Stallone, and Scarlet Rose Stallone.
Legendary Hollywood actor and screenwriter Sylvester Stallone is blessed with multiple children who are doing impressive exploits in Hollywood. However, there has been one noticeable absence, and that is his second son – Seargeoh Stallone. Seargeoh was born in 1979 and his birth was greeted with the usual pomp and pageantry that befits a celebrity kid. From magazine covers to even an appearance in his father’s film, he did it all.
It, however, later turned out that Seargeoh Stallone was on the autism spectrum. The news devastated his parents, but they have since committed themselves to promote autism advocacy and research. They have also made a good life for him, making sure to protect him from the intrusive spotlight.
Seargeoh Stallone is The Second of Five Children Born to Sylvester Stallone
Seargeoh Stallone was born in 1979 in the city of Los Angeles. His nationality is American, and he has French, Italian, and Jewish ancestry. Seargeoh is the second child of award-winning actor, screenwriter, and director, Sylvester Stallone. Stallone is a native New Yorker and was born in 1946. He began his acting career at an early age, and for many years, he struggled to achieve any tangible success.
He later got his breakthrough in the 1974 drama, The Lords of Flatbush. Two years later, in 1976, Sylvester Stallone achieved iconic status with the first installment of his Rocky film, where he portrayed an underdog boxer who goes up against known names and triumphs. The movie brought him lots of accolades as he played the lead role and wrote the screenplay.
Since the success of Rocky, Sylvester Stallone has established himself as a Hollywood icon, appearing in several blockbusters. However, his best works remain the Rocky films and the Rambo films (which he starred in and co-wrote).
His Mother is Sylvester Stallone’s First Wife, Sasha
Seargeoh Stallone’s mom is Sylvester Stallone’s first wife, Sasha Stallone. Sasha is a native of Chester, Pennsylvania, and was born on the 28th of December 1974 as Alexandra Jane Czack. She is a professional photographer. She has also tried her hands at acting and directing. As an actress, Sasha Stallone has scored minor roles in productions such as Love of Life, Rocky III, and Lily. She is also the director and writer of the 1996 short film Long Lost Love.
Sylvester Stallone and Sasha Stallone First Met in 1971 and Tied the Knot in 1974
Sylvester Stallone and Sasha Stallone first met and started dating in 1971. Stallone was still a struggling actor at that time, and things were tough. They nevertheless hung on to each other and eventually got married in December 1974. The couple welcomed their first child, a son named Sage, in 1976. Of course, that was the same year Stallone had his blockbuster Rocky movie, and their lives transformed incredibly.
They were not only rich and famous but had a cute little son in tow. Sasha and Sylvester Stallone had it all going for them, and they lived blissfully for several months. However, the couple encountered serious issues, perhaps due to the pressures of fame, and separated in 1978. They later reconciled and got back together that same year. They continued their marriage, and Seargeoh was born the very next year.
The Couple Divorced in 1985 Amid Seargeoh’s Autism Diagnosis
Seargeoh Stallone’s birth made his parents and elder brother quite happy. They loved him to bits and showered a lot of care on him. They also included him in showbiz. An infant Seargeoh portrayed the younger version of his father in the 1979 movie Rocky III. By the time he was three years old, he and his famous dad made the cover of People Magazine. Seargeoh’s parents harbored great hopes for his future, but they started experiencing misgivings after he had trouble communicating like other children.
He could draw, write letters and repeat certain words, but that was that. This made them apprehensive, but they decided to give their son time and chalked it up to him as a silent genius. By the age of three, Seargeoh was still quite reticent, and his parents decided to hire a doctor. The doctor eventually diagnosed that he was on the autism spectrum. The diagnosis was devastating for his parents, but they quickly pulled themselves together and decided on a course of action.
His father would dedicate himself to his movies and make money for the family, while his mom would be his primary caregiver. This arrangement worked for some time, but it now affected the couple’s marriage. Stallone’s focus on work and Sasha’s battle with autism put them in different worlds that they couldn’t reconcile. They, therefore, filed for divorce in 1985, and it was finalized that same year.
Seargeoh Stallone is Classified as a High Functioning Autistic
Seargeoh Stallone was six years old when his parents divorced, and the court ruled that he should primarily live with his mom. His dad was given generous visitation rights and was also asked to support them. He did so quite generously, but his busy work schedule meant he wasn’t always physically present. Seargeoh Stallone thus largely grew up with his mom.
He attended special education classes in a public school located in Pasadena. He also had therapy sessions that were geared towards improving his communication abilities. Seargeoh Stallone’s parents also signed him up for experimental treatments, including the use of a steroid named methylprednisolone. All of these efforts helped him to develop an extraordinary memory, but his autism meant that he found it quite challenging to apply what he was learning.
He is All Grown Now and Is Living His Life Out of the Spotlight
Seargeoh Stallone is presently 45 years old now, and his parents have worked to make a normal life for him. They don’t want him to be used as some form of a media circus, and so, they shield him from the public. There are no paparazzi sightings or pictures of him flying around the internet. The couple also avoids dwelling too much on his condition except for advocacy. For instance, in 1985, Sylvester Stallone granted a wide-ranging interview to People Magazine, during which he spoke candidly about Seargeoh.
The actor has also participated in PSAs urging parents to rest their child for the disorder. Stallone said his ex-wife has also committed millions of dollars to autism research. Asides from the purpose of advocacy, you rarely see Seargeoh Stallone’s parents talking about him. As such, it is difficult to know what he is up to. However, he likely resides in Los Angeles with his mom. He probably continues with his therapy and indulges in favorite past times such as music and solving puzzles.
Seargeoh Stallone Has Three Half Sisters, namely Sophia, Sistine, and Scarlett.
Though this aspect of his life is not public knowledge, Seargeoh Stallone may have a good relationship with his siblings. The young man has four siblings, including three younger half-sisters from his father’s third marriage to model/entrepreneur – Jennifer Flavin.
Sylvester Stallone and Flavin tied the knot in 1997 and welcomed three daughters in the course of their union, namely Sophia (born 1996), Sistine (1998), and Scarlet (2002). All three girls are grown up now and are involved in different aspects of showbiz as models, actresses, entrepreneurs, and TV personalities. They maintain a great relationship with their dad. They will also be close to Seargeoh as much as his autism will allow.
His Elder Brother, Sage, Died in 2012
Another sibling that Seargeoh Stallone could have gotten along with is his late elder brother of the same mother, Sage Moonblood Stallone. Sage was born on the 5th of May 1976, meaning he was three years older than Seargeoh. He grew up in Los Angeles and briefly studied filmmaking in college before delving into Hollywood.
During his career, Sage featured in multiple Rocky films and other movies. He also founded his own production company. The young man had a lot going for him, but he sadly died in July 2012. He was aged 36, and the cause of death was heart disease.
Fast Facts About Sylvester Stallone
- Q: Who is Seargeoh Stallone? Seargeoh Stallone is the son of acclaimed actor Sylvester Stallone and Sasha Czack. He was born in 1979 and is currently 44 years old.
- Q: What are some known facts about Seargeoh Stallone’s early life? Seargeoh was born in the United States to Sylvester Stallone and Sasha Czack. He has three half-sisters from his father’s side: Sophia Rose Stallone, Sistine Rose Stallone, and Scarlet Rose Stallone. He also has two nephews, Frank and Dante.
- Q: What is Seargeoh Stallone’s diagnosis? Seargeoh Stallone was diagnosed with autism at the age of three in 1982. Despite efforts for treatment, he didn’t fully recover from his condition.
- Q: What kind of measures did Seargeoh’s parents take after his diagnosis? Sylvester and Sasha sought help at the National Society for Children and Adults with Autism. They set up a research fund there to find a suitable and permanent solution for their son’s condition. Instead of placing Seargeoh in a special facility, Sylvester decided to take care of his son at home.
- Q: How did Seargeoh Stallone’s condition affect his life and education? After his diagnosis, Seargeoh’s parents divorced, and his mother took primary care of him, including his first stages of therapy. Later, his father insisted on him staying with the family and engaging in homeschooling, which bore positive results by the time he turned ten.
- Q: Did Seargeoh Stallone have any acting roles? Yes, he made a small appearance in 1979 in the sports drama film Rocky II, where he played Rocky Balboa Jr., the infant son of Rocky and Adriane Balboa.
- Q: Where is Seargeoh Stallone now? Seargeoh Stallone currently lives with his family in the La Quinta mansion. Reports state that he lives with his mother, but this hasn’t been confirmed yet.
- Q: Who are Seargeoh Stallone’s siblings? Seargeoh has an elder brother, Sage Stallone, who died in 2012 due to a heart disease. He also has three half-sisters: Sophia Rose Stallone, Sistine Rose Stallone, and Scarlet Rose Stallone.
- Q: How has Seargeoh’s condition evolved over time? Seargeoh’s mobility and speech improved by the time he turned ten, thanks to homeschooling and therapy sessions. Despite his condition, he is said to be living a comfortable, secluded life.