Noelene Edwards is an Australian celebrity ex-wife of Paul Hogan who was twice married to the famous Australian actor. She is married to another person today.
Paul Hogan is a well-known thespian, comedian, movie producer, and author. His 5-decade-long career has been peppered with countless awards and recognitions including a Golden Globe Award and multiple Academy Award nominations. The two tragic lovers met while in the prime of their youth, 15 years before Hogan even became a movie star. Considering this fact, it isn’t out of place to suggest that she helped mold him into the star he is today. So read further to learn more about this amazing woman.
Summary of Noelene Edwards’ Biography
- Full Name: Noelene Edwards
- Gender: Female
- Date of Birth: 1940
- Age: 83
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Nationality: Australian
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Marital Status: Married
- Noelene Edwards’ Husband: Reg Stretton
- Noelene Edwards’ Children: Scott Hogan Brett Hogan, Todd Hogan, Clay Hogan (sons), and Lauren Hogan (daughter)
- Noelene Edwards’ Height in Inches: 67 Inches
- Noelene Edwards’ Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Noelene Edwards’ Net Worth: $100 000
- Famous for: Being Hogan Paul’s ex-wife
Noelene Edwards Was Born In 1940
The Australian native was born in 1940 and has lived an impressively long life spanning over eight decades. Noelene Edwards was born in Sydney, one of the country’s capitals, near the Northern Beaches. Details about her childhood, parents, and siblings were never released to the public, not even at the point when she was receiving the most attention from the public. Noelene has managed to keep her history under the radar for the most part.
Despite the missing patches in Noelene’s family background, we do know she is of Caucasian ethnicity and has Australian nationality. Other important information about Noelene like her exact date of birth, her siblings’ names and occupations, her zodiac sign, and her educational qualifications are not available at the moment. Sadly, it is not likely that this will change anytime soon.
Noelene Edwards’ Net Worth of $100,000 Pales in Comparison To That of Her Ex-Husband
Noelene Edwards might have been the wife of one of Australia’s biggest movie stars for many years, but she certainly knew how to maintain a low profile. She has kept the details of her career away from the public eye once again. Because of this, it’s pretty difficult to determine exactly what she does and how much she earns. It is our understanding that Paul’s hefty actor’s salary provided much of what she needed while she was married to him.
It wouldn’t have been surprising for Noelene to go public with her job or business after her divorce, but she never did. However, it has been reported that she is worth no less than $100,000 as of 2021. In contrast, her ex-husband, Hogan is said to be worth about $20 million, mostly earned from his blockbuster movie roles. Hogan also earns from other career points like writing, movie production, comedy, and television hosting.
His career is over 50 years long, as he began acting back in 1973 and has appeared in hundreds of television productions. All of these in turn have contributed to establishing him as one of the wealthiest actors in his country.
Noelene Edwards Tied The Knots as Hogan Paul’s Wife Twice
The former couple actually got married twice and divorced twice as well. The first marriage lasted 22 years and ended in 1981 after which they picked up the pieces and tried again. They got married again in 1982 and finally ended things for good in 1988.
Noelene Edwards met Paul Hogan while she was still a teenager, in the mid-fifties. At the time, Paul was 19 years old and worked as a swimming lifeguard at a local pool in Sydney. After a short burst of intense flirting, the youngsters fell in love, and not long after, they got married. The wedding happened on June 24, 1958, and was a small, simple affair, seeing as they were both young and poor.
Many reports show that it was after about 16 years after they got married that Hogan began to get recognized for his acting talent. The Australian actor, film producer, writer, and television host began acting in 1973. Since then, he has featured in an impressive number of television shows, as well as movies, including The Paul Hogan Show, Crocodile Dundee (for which he won a Golden Globe), and The Very Excellent Mr. Dundee.
At first, they were happy and stayed together for over 20 years. The couple went on to have five children together: four sons and a daughter. Sadly, the marriage eventually broke down, and they had to raise their kids separately. Indeed Noelene was the perfect wife and mother, until the irrevocable breakdown of her relationship with Hogan, a fact that both have lamented over to date.
Why Did Nolan Edwards Divorce Paul Hogan?
The reason for their first divorce isn’t really clear to the public, nor their second for that matter. As you well know, Noelene and Hogan first got divorced in 1981, 22 years after their first marriage. Their separation didn’t last, however, and by the end of 1982, they were back together. Sadly, their second marriage lasted only seven years and ended in 1988 due to a gross misunderstanding between them.
They both signed a document that stated that the children’s full child support amount would not be revealed to Hogan. Paul Hogan later went on to marry his Crocodile Dundee co-star and fellow thespian, Linda Kozlowski. They got married in 1990 and got divorced in 2013 after having one son together. Linda is currently married to Moroccan native, Moulay Hafid Baba whom she wedded in 2018.
Noelene Edwards and Paul Hogan Have Five Children Together
As you already know, Noelene and Paul’s two-part marriage was blessed with five children. They are four sons: Scott Hogan, Brett Hogan, Todd Hogan, Clay Hogan, and one daughter, Lauren Hogan. According to Hogan himself, he was only 19 when he had his first son. This means his oldest son Scott was born in 1958.
In the next three years, Scott got two younger brothers, Brett and Todd. Both are in their early sixties. Brett is widely recognized for writing the screenplay for the Golden Globe winners Crocodile Dundee II’ and ‘Crocodile Dundee’. Not much else seems to be known about Brett Hogan.
On the other hand, Scott Hogan got married to Saran, his longtime girlfriend, on December 14, 2007, at the Harbord Diggers club in Sydney. The couple had previously welcomed their first child, Rani Hogan, in July of that same year. Sadly, not much is known about Hogan and Noelene’s youngest two children, Clay and Lauren Hogan who prefer to stay out of the spotlight like their mother
Noelene Edwards is Happily Married to Reg Stretton
After her second divorce, Noelene refused to give up on love as twelve years later, she got married yet again to fellow Australian national, Reg Stretton. They wedded in the spring of 2000, on March 21 at a 4-star hotel; The Manly Pacific Parkroyal Hotel in Sydney, Australia.
Noelene was 60 years old when she found love again, and she has been happily married to Stretton for the past two decades and counting, and all the strife that seemed to envelop her past marriages are absent in this one.
Key Facts About Noelene Edwards:
- Who is Noelene Edwards? Answer: Noelene Edwards is a celebrity ex-wife who is known for her marriage to the Australian actor Paul Hogan.
- How old is Noelene Edwards? Answer: Noelene Edwards was born in 1940 and is 83 years old
- Where was Noelene Edwards born? Answer: Noelene Edwards was born in Northern Beaches Sydney, Australia.
- What is Noelene Edwards’ nationality? Answer: Noelene Edwards is Australian.
- How many children does Noelene Edwards have? Answer: Noelene Edwards has five children.
- Who is Noelene Edwards married to now? Answer: Noelene Edwards is currently married to Reg Stretton.
- What is Noelene Edwards’ religion? Answer: Noelene Edwards is a Christian.
- What is Noelene Edwards’ ethnicity? Answer: Noelene Edwards is of White Caucasian ethnicity.
- What is Noelene Edwards’ career? Answer: Noelene Edwards’ career is unknown, as she has kept all of her details highly private.
- Who was Noelene Edwards’ first husband? Answer: Noelene Edwards’ first husband was Paul Hogan, the Australian comedian and actor.
- Who is Linda Kozlowski? Answer: Linda Kozlowski is the second wife of Paul Hogan.
- Are Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski still married? Answer: No, Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski divorced in 2013.
- What is Noelene Edwards’ net worth? Answer: Noelene Edwards’ net worth is unknown.
- Are Paul Hogan and Noelene Edwards still friends? Answer: It is unclear whether Paul Hogan and Noelene Edwards are still friends as they have not communicated for a long time.