Maciah Bilodeau is a 43-year-old surfer, carpenter, and Misty Raney’s husband, born March 30, 1980. Her net worth is estimated at $200,000.
Before getting married to Misty, Maciah was relatively unknown to the public. His subsequent marriage to a reality TV star shot him into the spotlight, and he has continued to garner public attention. Maciah is married to Misty Raney from Homestead Rescues.
Misty is a farmer and homestead builder by profession and an expert in survival in the wild. She is using her skills, alongside her father and siblings, to help other people who are struggling to survive after moving to Alaska.
How Old Is Maciah Bilodeau?
Maciah Bilodeau is currently 43 years old as he is a child of the ’80s. He was born on March 30, 1980, in the United States of America. As a result of his place of birth, Maciah is an American national, but his origins can be traced to Western France.
He is also Caucasian by ethnicity and was raised in Ananconda, Montana, in the United States of America, by his parents, whose names he is yet to disclose. In the same manner, as details about his family members are not available, Maciah Bilodeau is yet to give any hint about the level of education he was able to attain.
The names of the institutions he attended are not known either, and the career paths he has followed don’t help decipher what he studied in school. Nevertheless, Maciah is happy with what he does, and his life seems to be moving in the direction he wants it to.
He Is A Professional Surfer and Carpenter
While Maciah Bilodeau manages to keep a low profile despite being a part of a reality TV show, some tidbits about his professional life have made it to the media space. It is known that he is a carpenter and surfer by profession. However, no further information is available about his work in those fields. He has been pictured teaching his son some surfing skills at such a young age.
Maciah became a public figure only through his relationship with Misty and his association with her family – the popular Raneys on Homestead Rescue. However, he doesn’t bask in the glory of being the spouse of a celebrity and hardly makes any public appearance with her. He has, however, appeared on a few of Misty’s Instagram posts.
Maciah Bilodeau Is Famous As Misty Raney’s Husband
Though we can’t say when they met or got married, Maciah is married to Misty Raney from the Homestead Rescue TV show. They have been together for quite a while, and the marriage has produced a son named Gauge. Maciah and his wife are a match made in heaven as they love the same things, especially working in the wild.
They often engage in agricultural activities and earn a living by doing handy jobs. Misty Raney is the last child of the Raney family, and she was born on November 9, 1981, in Sitka, Alaska, California. Her place of birth explains how she has been able to master the survival skills needed to live in the cold lands of Alaska.
Misty’s parents Marty and Mollee Raney, raised her with three other children in the harsh lands of Alaska, and their father made sure they toughened up by taking them through the full length of the Chilkoot Pass. Maciah Bilodeau’s wife rose to fame following her emergence on the Discovery Channel show Homestead Rescue.
The show features her family as they render help to those who are looking for ways to survive in the wild terrains of Alaska. Misty takes it a notch higher by helping people in any part of the country by making homesteading and wildlife survival easier for them.
Maciah and His Wife Help Out on the Raney Family Farm
Maciah and Misty reside in both Hawaii and Alaska, depending on the season of the year. During the summer, the couple usually moved down to Alaska to help on the family farm. However, once the cold winter creeps in, they relocate back to Hawaii, where they also reside and o their surfing.
Together, Maciah and Misty, alongside her entire family, enjoy the act of helping people with homesteading skills. From gardening to livestock, building, hunting, and getting access to good water, the Raneys are ready to help people. Though Alaska has its beauties to behold, it is very difficult to grow food under harsh weather.
However, Misty has mastered many skills that help residents grow and process their food all year round. In essence, Misty is very skillful in surviving under the harshest condition of nature. While Maciah is the confirmed carpenter, Misty can wield a hammer too.
She joined Maciah in building their own home in Hatcher Pass, Alaska, very close to her family house. The cabin is an 800-square-foot abode, and they built it from the ground to the finishings.
How Much Is Maciah Bilodeau’s Net Worth?
Determining Maciah Bilodeau’s net worth is almost impossible as he has not made his career endeavors public. Nevertheless, some online sources have it pegged at $200,000. While we know he is a professional surfer and carpenter, there is no further information about his work or competitions he won as a surfer.
On the other hand, he shares a net worth estimated to be around $1 million with his wife. Misty’s involvement on Discovery Channel reality television earns her a tidy sum at the end of each episode, and she also earns through other channels like agriculture, hunting, and livestock, among many others.
There are reports that she bags about $100,000 to $150,000 for each episode she appears on the Homestead Resue show. Generally, the couple and their son are living a comfortable life even though they seem averse to luxury. They love to enjoy the wonders of nature at any slightest opportunity, and that seems to make their bond grow stronger.
Key Facts About Misty Raney’s Husband, Maciah Bilodeau
- Who is Maciah Bilodeau? Maciah Bilodeau is best known as the husband of Misty Raney, a popular American TV personality, farmer, and carpenter featured in the Discovery Channel’s show, Homestead Rescue. Maciah himself is a professional surfer and carpenter.
- What is Maciah Bilodeau’s Age? Maciah Bilodeau is 43 years old and was born on March 30, 1980.
- Where was Maciah Bilodeau raised? He was raised in Anaconda, Montana, United States.
- What is Maciah Bilodeau’s ethnicity? Maciah Bilodeau is of Caucasian ethnicity and he and his family can trace their roots back to Western France.
- What is Maciah Bilodeau’s profession? Maciah Bilodeau is a professional surfer and carpenter. He enjoys a relatively private life and his career details are not extensively documented.
- When did Maciah Bilodeau and Misty Raney get married? Maciah Bilodeau and Misty Raney have been married since the early 2000s. They first met in the late 1990s and decided to tie the knot after dating for several years.
- Do Maciah Bilodeau and Misty Raney have any children? The Bilodeau couple has a son named Gauge Bilodeau, born on April 14, 2011.
- Who is Misty Raney? Misty Raney is a reality TV star known for her appearances on the Discovery Channel’s Homestead Rescue. She is also a farmer, professional mountaineer, homestead builder, and carpenter.
- What is Maciah Bilodeau’s net worth? Maciah Bilodeau’s net worth is estimated to be around $200,000. This includes his income from his professional surfing career, carpentry, and other endeavors.
- Where does the Bilodeau family live? The Bilodeau family splits their time between Alaska and Hawaii. They spend the summer in Alaska and winter in Hawaii.
- Does Maciah Bilodeau have any involvement in the show Homestead Rescue? While Maciah Bilodeau came into the limelight due to his wife’s role in Homestead Rescue, there’s no official information about his direct involvement in the show.
- What do we know about Maciah Bilodeau’s son? Gauge Bilodeau, born on 14th April 2011, is the only child of Maciah Bilodeau and Misty Raney. He also seems to have a love for surfing, just like his father.