Apart from the fun and entertainment that the newlywed game questions create, its major aim is usually to know how compatible the couple is. The questions that are suitable for this kind of game are unique, not usually the kind of question we come across on a normal day to day basis, this is because the questions are targeted for a particular purpose. These questions are weird, dirty, funny and most especially they are not directed towards a particular sex, by that I mean they are unisex. It is more fun when the couple is surrounded by an inquisitive crowd who are eager to know more about the couple. These questions are not common, hence, most people don’t even know them, In this article, we’ve listed a couple of newlywed game questions that might interest you, enjoy.
The Newlywed Game Questions
1. How many children would The Groom like to have?
2. What is The Groom’s favourite holiday tradition?
3. If The Groom could have any job and money wasn’t an issue, what would he do?
4. What movie star is The Groom most like?
5. What does The Groom say is the cutest thing you do without realising it?
6. What does The Groom say is his favourite feature of yours?
7. What is your spouse most afraid of?
8. What charity is your spouse most likely to raise money for?
9. Who is better at managing your finances?
10. What room in your house would your spouse like to make over?
11. Who controls the remote?
12. What grade would you give your spouse in the bedroom?
13. What is your favourite time of day for making whoopee?
14. How do you know your spouse is in the mood?
15. How long does making whoopee usually last?
16. What is your spouse’s most irritating habit in the bedroom?
17. Who would you say is better when it comes to making whoopee?
18. If you went out for drinks, what would be the first beverage The Groom would order?
19. If family members came to visit you in (their current location), what would be the one place The Groom had to take them for dinner?
20. Which of The Groom’s housekeeping habits drives you the most crazy?
21. What is The Groom’s favourite game to play with a group?
22. What is The Groom’s favourite Christmas movie to watch?
23. Where did you go on your first date?
24. What did your spouse think about you after your first date?
25. Where did you go on your last date?
26. What would be your spouse’s ideal date?
27. What was your worst date?
28. Which song would you dedicate to him / her?
29. What is/was The Groom’s favourite place to hang out with you?
30. What is The Groom’s favourite pizza (toppings and place to order from)?
31. What one activity would The Groom do if you had a free weekend?
32. Where did The Groom first tell you he loves you?
33. If The Groom could relocate anywhere, where would it be?
34. What did you eat on your first date?
35. What flavour of cake did you have at your wedding?
36. Which family member of yours does your spouse find most annoying?
37. How did your family react when they found out you were getting married?
38. How many kids do you want?
39. What is your spouse’s favourite TV show?
40. What one item of yours would your spouse love to get rid of?
41. How many pairs of shoes does your spouse own?
42. What is your spouse’s shoe size?
43. What are the middle names of your spouse’s parents?
44. What is the name of your spouse’s best friend?
45. What friend of your spouse annoys you the most?
46. Did your spouse have any pets growing up? Name them.
47. What was the name of the street your spouse grew up on?
48. What is The Groom’s favourite picture of the two of you?
49. What person, character, or sound does The Groom best do an impersonation of?
50. What date did The Groom ask you to marry him?
See Also: 200 Bible Trivia Questions and Answers
More Newlywed Game Questions (51 – 100)
51. How did The Groom complete this sentence: “(The Bride) is a natural born…”
52. Where did you and The Groom have your first kiss?
53. Who is the better cook?
54. What is your spouse’s favorite flavor of ice cream?
55. What would your spouse request as a last meal?
56. What is your spouse’s favorite candy bar?
57. How does your spouse like his/her steak cooked?
58. If your house was on fire, what one thing would your spouse grab before leaving?
59. What is the first thing your spouse would buy if you won the lottery?
60. If your spouse was a superhero, what would be his or her super power?
61. If your spouse was an animal, what animal would s/he be?
62. Describe your spouse’s sexiest Pajamas.
63. What song would you pick to describe your spouse in the bedroom?
64. What adjective best describes your spouse in the bedroom?
65. What do you find most physically attractive about your spouse?
66. How did you meet?
67. How long had you been dating when you got engaged? Married?
68. What was your first fight about?
69. Where was your first kiss?
70. When did you first know you were in love?
71. What did your spouse get you for your first Christmas as a couple?
72. Who said “I love you” first?
73. What is your spouse’s favorite movie?
74. Who is your spouse’s celebrity crush?
75. What is the last movie you saw together?
76. What would your spouse say is his/her best feature?
77. What do you like best about your spouse?
78. What color are your spouse’s eyes?
79. What one trait of yours annoys your spouse the most?
80. What was your first impression of your spouse?
81. Where would your spouse want to go on a dream vacation?
82. What is your spouse’s dream job?
83. What is the most embarrassing thing your spouse has done or said around you?
84. What did The Groom say he’s most excited about being married to you?
85. Were you your spouse’s first partner?
86. Where is the strangest place you have made whoopee?
87. Do you make whoopee as often as you would like?
88. What is your spouse’s favorite snack?
89. Who eats the most junk food?
90. When is your spouse least appealing to you? Most appealing?
91. Who would you cast to play your spouse in a movie?
92. What is your spouse’s favorite movie theater snack?
93. What color does The Groom think looks best on you?
94. What size shoe does The Groom wear?
95. What adjective best describes your spouse’s family?
96. Do you wish he / she would put a stop to a particular routine?
97. How would you describe the perfect Sunday?
98. If today was the last day before the end of the world, how would you spend it?
99. Did the honeymoon go exactly as planned?
100. Who would you say, has the better in-laws?
- 100 Serious Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
- Top 10 Dating Tips For South African Men
- Top 20 Most Romantic Love Songs For My Girlfriend
- Top 20 Most Romantic Love Songs For My Boyfriend
- Top 10 Basic Dating Rules For South African Girls
- Top 10 Reasons for Dating African Men
- Top 5 Indispensable Tips On How You can Turn A Guy On