Not all funny jokes are appropriate for kids. Also, there’s a huge difference between a joke that kids can laugh at and the ones that would sound silly to their little ears. So, you would want to be careful when you are dealing with a young audience because they won’t understand why you are not making sense.
As much as the jokes here can appeal to any age group, they were specially selected for kids. They are a set of clean and harmless, funny jokes that can get your kids laughing all day long. Keep dirty and corrupt jokes away from your kids and get your whole family laughing out loud with the innocent ones here.
Funny Knock Knock Jokes For Kids
1. Knock, knock
No, Cow go MOO!
2. Knock, knock
Police (please) may I come in?
3. Knock, knock
Alma not going to tell you!
4. Knock, knock
Ken I come in, it’s freezing out here?
5. Knock, knock
Figs the doorbell, it’s broken!
6. Knock, knock
Yukon say that again!
7. Knock, knock
Before I get cold, you’d better let me in!
8. Knock, knock
Leaf Me Alone!
9. Knock, knock
Ice cream who?
Ice cream if you don’t let me in!
10. Knock, knock
Orange you going to answer the door?
11. Knock, knock
Barbie Q Chicken!
12. Knock, knock
Figs the doorbell, it’s broken!
13. Knock, knock
Howard I know?
14. Knock, knock
No bell, that’s why I knocked!
15. Knock, knock
No thanks, but I’d like some peanuts.
16. Knock, knock
Alpaca the trunk, you pack the suitcase!
17. Knock, knock
Kiwi go to the store?
18. Knock, knock
Let us in, we’re freezing!
19. Knock, knock
20. Knock, knock
Wooden shoe who?
Wooden shoe like to hear another joke?
21. Knock, knock
Orange you glad to see me?
22. Knock, knock
Is there an owl in here?
23. Knock, knock
Abe C D E F G H…
24. Knock, knock
Ada burger for lunch!
25. Knock, knock
Olive right next door to you.
26. Knock, knock
Turnip the volume, it’s quiet in here.
27. Knock, knock
Amarillo nice guy!
28. Knock, knock
29. Knock, knock
Water you doing in my house?
30. Knock, knock
Goat to the door and find out.
31. Knock, knock
Anita to borrow a pencil!
32. Knock, knock
Amy afraid I’ve forgotten!
Really Funny Jokes For Kids
33. Q: How do you make seven an even number?
A: Take the s out!
34. Q: Why are ghosts, bad liars?
A: Because you can see right through them.
35. Q: Why did the elephant paint himself different colours?
A: So he could hide in the crayon box.
36. Q: What’s black and white and makes a lot of noise?
A: A zebra with a drumkit.
36. Q: What bow can’t be tied?
A: A rainbow!
38. Q: What season is it when you are on a trampoline?
39. Q: Where did the computer go dancing?
A: To a disc-o.
40. Q: What has one head, one foot and four legs?
A: A Bed
42. Q: Why did Tony go out with a prune?
A: Because he couldn’t find a date!
43. Q: What did the little mountain say to the big mountain?
A: Hi Cliff!
44. Q: What did Winnie The Pooh say to his agent?
A: Show me the honey!
45. Q: Why couldn’t the pirate play cards?
A: Because he was sitting on the deck!
46. Q: What did the grape do when it got stepped on?
A: It let out a little wine!
47. Q: What did the judge say when the skunk walked in the courtroom?
A: Odor in the court.
48. Q: What did the fish say when he swam into the wall?
49. Q: Why don’t skeletons fight each other?
A: They don’t have the guts.
50. Q: What did the painter say to the wall?
A: One more crack like that and I’ll plaster you!
51. Q: Why do golfers wear two pairs of pants?
A: In case they get a hole in one!
52. Q: Why did Goofy put a clock under his desk?
A: Because he wanted to work over-time!
53. Q: Why did Johnny throw the clock out of the window?
A: Because he wanted to see time fly!
54. Q: Have you heard the joke about the butter?
A: I better not tell you, it might spread.
55. Q: How do baseball players stay cool?
A: They sit next to their fans.
56. Q: Why was the math book sad?
A: Because it had too many problems.
57. Q: What runs but doesn’t get anywhere?
A: A refrigerator.
58. Q: What do you call a rabbit with fleas?
A: Bugs Bunny!
59. Q: Why did the girl bring lipstick and eyeshadow to school?
A: She had a make-up exam!
60. Q: Name a city where no one goes?
Funny Jokes For Kids To Tell at School
61. Q: Why can you never trust atoms?
A: They make up everything!
62. Q: Where does bad light go?
A: To prism!
63. Q: Why did the man lose his job at the orange juice factory?
A: He couldn’t concentrate!
64. Q: How do you repair a broken tomato?
A: Tomato Paste!
65. Q: Why did the baby strawberry cry?
A: Because his parents were in a jam!
66. Q: What was the Cat in the Hat looking for in the toilet?
A: For thing one and thing two.
67. Q: Why did the scientist go to the tanning salon?
A: Because he was a palaeontologist.
68. Q: Why was the student’s report card wet?
A: It was below C level!
69. Q: How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh?
70. Q: What did the traffic light say to the car?
A: Don’t look, I’m changing.
71. Q: What do you call cheese that is not yours?
A: Nacho Cheese
72. Q: Where do snowmen keep their money?
A: In snow banks.
73. Q: What washes up on very small beaches?
74. Q: What goes through towns, up & over hills, but doesn’t move?
A: The road!
75. Q: Why was there thunder and lightning in the lab?
A: The scientists were brainstorming!
76. Q: What did the leopard say after eating his owner?
A: Man, that hit the “spot.”
77. Q: What do you call a sleeping bull?
A: A bulldozer!
78. Q: Why did the banana go to the Doctor?
A: Because it was not peeling well.
79. Q: Why is England the wettest country?
A: Because the queen has reigned there for years!
80. Q: What do you get from a pampered cow?
A: Spoiled milk.
81. Q: What do lawyers wear to court?
82. Q: What gets wetter the more it dries?
A: A towel.
83. Q: What did the pencil say to the other pencil?
A: You’re looking sharp.
84. Q: What does a nosey pepper do?
A: Gets jalapeno business!
85. Q: What do you call a fake noodle?
A: An Impasta
86. Q: What do you call an alligator in a vest?
A: An Investigator
87. Q: What happens if you eat yeast and shoe polish?
A: Every morning you’ll rise and shine!
88. Q. What do you get when you cross a cow and a duck?
A. Milk and quackers!
89. Q: Why do fish live in salt water?
A: Because pepper makes them sneeze!
90. Q: Why did the man put his money in the freezer?
A: He wanted cold hard cash!
91. Q: What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
92. Q: How do crazy people go through the forest?
A: They take the psychopath.
93. Q: What three candies can you find in every school?
A: Nerds, DumDums, and Smarties.
94. Q: Why are pirates called pirates?
A: Cause they arrrrr.
95. Q: What do prisoners use to call each other?
A: Cell phones.
96. Q: Why can’t your nose be 12 inches long?
A: Because then it would become a foot!
97. Q: What has four wheels and flies?
A: A garbage truck!
98. Q: What starts with a P, ends with an E, and has a million letters in it?
A: Post Office!
99. Q: What did the blanket say to the bed?
A: Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered!
Jokes For Kids That Are Really Funny
100. Q: Why should you take a pencil to bed?
A: To draw the curtains!
101. Q: How many books can you put in an empty backpack?
A: One! After that, it’s not empty!
102. Q: What can you serve but never eat?
A: A volleyball.
103. Q: What kind of shoes do all spies wear?
104. Q: Why did the soccer player bring the string to the game?
A: So he could tie the score.
105. Q: Why is a baseball team similar to a muffin?
A: They both depend on the batter.
106. Q: What did the alien say to the garden?
A: Take me to your weeder.
107. Q: Why can’t a leopard hide?
A: Because he’s always spotted!
108. Q: What do you give a dog with a fever?
A: Mustard, it’s the best thing for a hot dog!
109. Q: What do you get when you cross a cat with a lemon?
A: A sourpuss!
110. Q: Why do birds fly south for the winter?
A: It’s easier than walking!
112. Q: What kind of key opens a banana?
A: A monkey!
113. Q: When’s the best time to go to the dentist?
114. Q: What kind of bed does a mermaid sleep in?
A: A waterbed!
115. Q: What kind of crackers do firemen like in their soup?
116. Q: Why did the barber win the race?
A: Because he took a shortcut.
117. Q: Why were the teacher’s eyes crossed?
A: She couldn’t control her pupils!
118. Q: What do you call a guy who never farts in public?
A: A private tutor.
119. Q: What do you call a bear with no socks on?
120. Q: Why do watermelons have fancy weddings?
A: Because they cantaloupe.
121. Q: What’s the difference between Ms. and Mrs.?
122. Q: Where does a tree store their stuff?
A: In their Trunk!
123. Q: What did the nose say to the finger?
A: Stop picking on me.
124. Q: What did the tie say to the hat?
A: You go on ahead and I’ll hang around!
125. Q: What did one plate say to the other?
A: Dinners on me
126. Q: How do you communicate with a fish?
A: Drop him a line!
127. Q: Where do sheep go to get haircuts?
A: To the Baa Baa shop!
128. Q: What does a shark like to eat with peanut butter?
129. Q: What do cats eat for breakfast?
A: Mice Crispies!
130. Q: What do you get when you cross a fridge with a radio?
A: Cool Music.
131. Q: What goes up when the rain comes down?
A: An umbrella.
132. Q: Why did the belt go to jail?
A: Because it held up a pair of pants!
133. Q: What happens if life gives you melons?
A: You’re dyslexic
134. Q: Did you hear they’re changing the flooring in daycare centres?
A: They’re calling it infant-tile!
135. Q: What kind of button won’t unbutton?
A: A bellybutton!
136. Q: Why do sea-gulls fly over the sea?
A: Because if they flew over the bay they would be bagels!
137. Q: What dog keeps the best time?
A: A watchdog.
138. Q: What did Bacon say to Tomato?
A: Lettuce get together!
139. Q: What is the most hardworking part of the eye?
A: the pupil
140. Q: How do you make a tissue dance?
A: Put a little boogie in it!
141. Q: Why did the picture go to jail?
A: Because it was framed.
142. Q: What exam do young witches have to pass?
A: A spelling test!
143. Q: What do you call a sheep with no head and no legs?
A: A cloud!
144. Q: Why did the boy eat his homework?
A: Because his teacher said it was a piece of cake!
145. Q: Why is Basketball such a messy sport?
A: Because you dribble on the floor!
146. Q: What has one horn and gives milk
A: A milk truck.
147. Q: Where do bulls get their messages?
A: On a bulletin board.
148. Q: What do bulls do when they go shopping?
A: They CHARGE!
149. Q: What runs but can’t walk?
A: The faucet!
150. Q: What do you call a cat winning a dog show?
A: A CatHasTrophy!