Looking for the right quotes to express your unfading love for her? Look no further, right here we have lots of heart touching quotes that will make her heart melt. These quotes were carefully selected amongst several quotes. Here you will get some of the most romantic quotes she will love to hear, with these love quotes you can make her heart flutter. Having said enough, here is a list of best love quotes for her.
Sweet Quotes For Her
1. I will always care for you, even if we’re not together and even if we’re far, far away from each other.
2. You were the coast and I was the sea, and no matter how much I tried to take you make you mine,You refused to become a part of me.
3. I am choosing to ignore you, forget you, and move on, then I realized that by trying to forget you, all I did was think of you.
4. You ignore me, but I like you. You don’t do anything, but I fell in love with you. I miss you, though I know you don’t ever think about me.
5. There is a big difference between lust and love. The problem with today is that some people don’t know the difference anymore.
6. Goodbyes make you think. They make you realize who you had, what you lost, and what you’ve taken for granted.
7. Without you, I’m nothing with you, I’m something. Together, we’re everything.
8. My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever; ending at never.
9. If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palm of my hand.
10. You are my answered prayer, my fulfilled wish, my realized dream.
11. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take. But by the number of moments that take our breath away.
12. If I had a penny for every time I thought of you, I’d only have one because you never left my mind.
13. An angel asked me a while ago to give him one good reason why I love you so much. I smiled and said, “because there’s no reason not to.”
14. I’m afraid to close my eyes because I might think of you. I’m afraid to open them because I might see you. I’m afraid to move my lips because I might speak of you. I’m afraid to listen because I might hear my heart falling for you.
15. Thinking of you is easy; I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.
16. Hold me when I’m sad, kiss me when I cry. Make me laugh when I’m down, and love me until I die.
17. When we first met, I honestly had no idea that you would be so important to me.
18. No matter how often we fight, I want to wrestle you around me, hold you tight, with crossed fingers saying, ‘please don’t leave’.
19. The worst pain for a female is when she smiles, just to keep the tears from falling, and sleeps, just so she doesn’t have to think about it.
20. A million words won’t bring you back. I know because I’ve tried, neither will a million tears, I know because I’ve cried.
21. I miss you not because I just miss you, but because you’ve taught me how to feel emptiness when you’re not here.
22. You’ll never feel for me what I feel for you. You’ll never see me the way I see you. But you’ll always hurt me the way I never hurt you.
23. A relationship is more than finding the right person, It’s also about being the right person.
24. The most beautiful music in the world is your own heartbeat. It gives u an assurance that you’ll survive even when the whole world leaves u alone.
25. Sometimes you forgive someone only because you still want them in your life, because you can’t help but loving them still.
26. Touch her heart, not her body. Steal her attention, not her virginity. Make her smile, don’t waste her tears.
27. Anyone can make you happy by doing something special. But only someone special can make you happy without doing anything.
28. Don’t settle for the one you can live with, wait for the one you can’t live without.
29. You can’t buy love, because if it’s true, It’s priceless.
30. The most beautiful woman is the one who’s comfortable and proud being herself ~ Mayra Escamilla
31. The only guy that will ever be good enough for you is the one who thinks he does not deserve you ~ Snehal Dongre
32. Don’t go trying some new fashion, Don’t change the colour of your hair…I could not love you any better, I love you just the way you are ~ Billy Joel
33. Don’t find love, Let love find you. That’s why it’s called “Falling in Love”. You don’t force yourself to fall, You just fall.
34. Love who your heart wants, not what your eyes want, don’t worry about what others say or think, this love is yours, not theirs.
35. I would rather live and love where death is king than have eternal life where love is not ~ Robert Ingersoll
36. Love is like an hour-glass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties ~ Jules Renard
37. I’ll be your crying shoulder, I’ll be love’s suicide, I’ll be better when I’m older, I’ll be the greatest fan of your life ~ Edwin McCain
38. I promise to listen when you talk, and hold you close as we walk, so give your hand in mine forever, as we start our new life together.
39. Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
40. I just don’t know how to show you that I love you so much. So I just can keep it as a secret that I’ve been hiding for so long.
41. I told myself I won’t miss you, But I remembered what it feels like beside you.
on wet cement: the longer you stay in it, the harder it is to leave and you can never let go without leaving prints.
42. Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the world, but rather, choose the one who makes your world beautiful.
43. Every woman deserves a man who loves and respects her, and every man deserves a woman who knows how to appreciate that.
44. I love her and that’s the beginning and end of everything.~ F.S. Fitzgerald
45. I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.~ Roy Croft
46. When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness.~ Amy Lowell
47. If ever things would change and your love would fade, I’d still not break the promise I made. If you let go, I’ll accept and there’s nothing I can do, but I’ll be there and still love you…
48. I sought for Love, but Love ran away from me. I sought my soul, but my soul I couldn’t see, then I sought you, and I found all three.
49. I may not get to see you as often as I like, I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart, I truly know, you’re the one that I love and I can’t let you go.
50. If kisses were stars, I’d give you the sky. If touches were tears, I would cry. If love was water, I’d give you the sea. And be with you for all eternity.
51. Sometimes there is no next time, no time-outs, no second chances; Sometimes it’s now or never.
52. Sometimes we come into a person’s life not to make them love us, but to let them feel that they’re so much worth loving for.
53. Love is like a staircase. It has its ups and downs, sometimes it twists and turns, but in the end, it puts us where we want to be.
54. If you truly want to be with a person, listen to your heart and not all the voices from all the people around you.
55. Just because she may seem strong doesn’t mean she doesn’t cry or have feelings. And just because she acts like she doesn’t care, Doesn’t mean that you weren’t the world to her.
56. Don’t cry because he left. Smile because he gave you an opportunity to find someone better.
57. Am I still in the picture? Do you ever think of me sometimes? Did I ever cross your mind, Even if it’s just for a moment when you can’t fall asleep?
58. I’ve never wanted anything more than to have someone who would never leave no matter how hard the situation was.
59. The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love.~ Henry Miller
60. One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.~ Paulo Coelho
61. Love can never grow old. Locks may lose their brown and gold. Cheeks may fade and hollow grow. But the hearts that love will know, never winter’s frost and chill, summer’s warmth is in them still.~ Leo Buscaglia
62. Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone. It’s not warm when she’s away. Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone, and she’s always gone too long, Anytime she goes away.~ Bill Withers
63. Once you love, You cannot take it back, cannot undo it. What you felt may have changed, shifted slightly, yet still remains love.
64. Like the flowers that spread fragrance, your love brings romance in my ordinary life.~ Cornell Lowe
65. I may search for another thousand years but still may not find someone as sweet and loving as you are.~ Smokey Mack
66. Loving you was the best thing I did in my life. Your beauty is nothing compared to your loving heart and your kind demeanor. You are the best thing in my life.~ Rock Stern
67. When she walks by me, smiles and says ‘hi’, it’s enough to make me feel jittery. She brings out the best in me and makes me feel like I am on cloud nine.~ Nell Robson
68. Life has turned into a beautiful garden ever since you entered into my life. You have changed my life and made me feel so good. I feel so loved and cared for. You are the best thing that happened to me.~ Ruse San
69. You are the reason for my smile. The one who makes my life worthwhile. I wonder what would I be doing without having you in my life. I am glad I never have to worry about that.~ Sam Johnson
70. No matter how far you go, I will keep loving you because you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I really love you!~ Karl Jonas
71. For you, I will flex a muscle, open the door, give a broad smile and do whatever it takes. After meeting you my life has become fragrant like the roses.~ Marley Jose
72. Sweetness flows from your appearance and your beauty makes me fall more in love with you.~ Billy Noel
73. Music is my favorite part of life but when you are around life becomes even more melodious. You are a sweet tune in my heart and I hope to play it all my life.~ Helen Ding
74. You captured my mind and conquered my heart. I am amazed that a tough guy like me who almost gave up on love could fall so deeply in love with you. After all, you are really amazing.~ Jeremy Sought
75. The way you look at me sometimes makes me feel like I am in a wonderland. Your beauty mesmerizes me beyond words. I madly love you with all my heart.~ Shawn Princeton
76. With you by my side, every day feels like Valentine. You have filled my mind with such beautiful memories that I don’t know what I would b without you. Such is my love for you.~ Billy John
77. I love the way you laugh, I love the way you smile. I love the way you make me feel every single time. You are the one who takes away the blues. That is the reason why I am so in love with YOU!~ Sweet Love Quotes For Her
78. I could have a million chances to fall in love again. I never can fall in love with anyone the way I fell for you!~ Manor Johns
79. If you would stop looking in the mirror and only look at yourself the way I look at you, you would know that you are not only precious but also the most beautiful person ever.~ Donald Risks
80. If you want to know how special you are to me, remember that you are not my number one. You are my only one and I will never ever let you down.~ Jake Oran
I Love You Quotes For Her
81. “The hours I spend with you I look upon as a sort of perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said to have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.” – George Moore
82. “You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love and love and love you.” – From the movie, ‘Pride and Prejudice’
83. “Oh, if it is to choose and call thee mine, Love, thou art every day my Valentine!” – Thomas Hood
84. “Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks…” – John Dunne
85. “Thou art to me a delicious torment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
86. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” – William Shakespeare
87. “Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone. It’s not warm when she’s away. Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone, and she’s always gone too long, anytime she goes away.” – Bill Withers
88. “The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart.” – Josiah G. Holland
89. “Out of the depths of my happy heart wells a great tide of love and prayer for this priceless treasure that is confided to my lifelong keeping. You cannot see its waves as they flow toward you, darling, but in these lines, you will hear…the distant beating of its surf.” – Mark Twain to Olivia Langdon
90. “An angel asked me a while ago to give him one good reason why I love you so much. I smiled and said, ‘Because there’s no reason not to’.”
91. “I’ll walk with you through the desert heat, I’ll climb the mountain’s highest peak, I’ll swim forever in the deepest sea just to prove to you that you mean life to me.”
92. “Within you, I lost myself. Without you, I found myself wanting to be lost again.”
93. “We came together underneath the stars above. What started out as liking soon turned into love. I sensed a certain something in my heart that was true. I know I waited all my life to fall in love with you.”
94. “Anytime I feel low, I think about the good times you have given me and everything seems good again.”
95. “I sought for love but love ran away from me. I sought my soul but my soul I couldn’t see. Then I sought You, and I found all three.”
96. “You’re the one reason I wake up in the morning, you’re the one reason I find a way to smile, you’re the one person that can change everything around when it is going bad. Your eyes, your smile, your everything, your laugh, your look in your eyes when you talk to me. It’s just everything about you that makes me want you even more.”
97. “I may not get to see you as often as I like, I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart, I truly know, you’re the one that I love and I can’t let you go.”
98. “When I say I love you, please believe it’s true. When I say forever, know I’ll never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you won’t cry. Because the day I’ll be saying that would be the day I die.”
99. “If kisses were stars, I’d give you the sky. If touches were tears, I would cry. If love was water, I’d give you the sea. And be with you for all eternity.”
100. “I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
As evident from these varied love quotes, there are so many ways to tell a person that they are loved. It can be simple words or profound words that are being used, but the lady hearing it will certainly be swooning over the fact that you love her enough to say these out loud to her or write them in a memory card or letter that she can cherish through your life together.
101. “I love her and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F.S. Fitzgerald
102. “I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can play together all night.” -Bill Watterson, Calvin Hobbes
103. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I knew no other way than this, where ‘I’ does not exist, nor ‘you’. So close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.” – Pablo Neruda.
104. “Sometimes, it’s hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don’t say anything at all. But I hope someday, you’ll understand, having you is what I live for.”
105. “I wish I could walk through the green meadows with you holding hands, forever.”
106. “I can go through all the hardships to spend few moments with you, my love.”
107. “I need you like a butterfly needs wings and ocean needs water.”
108. “I’ll be your crying shoulder, I’ll be love’s suicide, I’ll be better when I’m older, I’ll be the greatest fan of your life.” – Edwin McCain
109. “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.” – Rabindranath Tagore
110. “I’m afraid to close my eyes because I might think of you. I’m afraid to open them because I might see you. I’m afraid to move my lips because I might speak of you. I’m afraid to listen because I might hear my heart falling for you.”
111. “I have smiled to many people for more than a billion times but when I first saw you, my heart took over and smiled for the first time.”
112. I have never had anyone love me the way you love me. I have never loved anyone the way I love you. Thank you God for showing us the way to each other.
113. I love my life because it gave me you. I love you because you are my life.
114. You never fail to amaze me. Everyday there is something new that makes me love you even more than the day before.
115. I don’t know what I’d do without you, I don’t know where I’d be, you’re not just another girl, your everything to me.
116. My love for you knows no bounds, its timeless and endless. You can enrich my life in more ways than I can ever express in words. I felt strongly connected to you the moment I looked into your eyes. I was drawn to your soul in a way I have never experienced before. You are the only one can see the door to my soul.
117. The day I met you, I was alone and confused about how I felt towards myself. You opened my eyes and heart up, and showed me how beautiful life was. Now that I’m with you I couldn’t ask for anyone better than you.
118. Your thoughts are engraved in my heart. Your sweet name is etched on my heart forever. Your pure love is deeply embedded in my soul forever. How can I ever let you go? I breathe for you. I live for you. You are my only hope in this world where I feel so lonely and lost. You are the one with whom I want to spend the rest of my life. I love you with all my heart and soul.
119. The way you walk, way you talk, way you say my name; it’s beautiful, wonderful, don’t you ever change.
120. The world is going to throw us a million reasons why this isn’t going to work out between us, but I’m armed with the one reason why it will…I Love You!
121. Everyday I see you walk toward me, I feel my heart speed up and I smile. You love me for me and I love you for you.You’re the best thing in my life babe!
122. I love you once, I love you still, always have and always will
123. The first thing I imagined when I saw the word ‘love’ is you.
124. Everybody’s looking for a something, one thing that makes it all complete. Well, for me it’s waking up beside you, to watch the sun rise on your face, to know that I can say, ‘I love you,’ in any given time or place.
125. I was an artist, you would be my picture! If I was a poet, you would be my inspiration! If I was a river, you would be my ocean! If I was a Doctor, you would be my permanent patient! If I was an author, you would be my story!
126. To love is something I was afraid to do but there is something different about you. You made me do something I swore not to do. You made me fall in love with you.
127. Without you, I’m nothing. With you, I’m something. Together, we’re everything.
128. You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.
129. I Love You. That’s my secret. No hearts, no pretty drawings. No poems or cryptic messages…I Love You.
130. Being with you, takes me on a magical trip daily. There’s never a dull time when am with you my love. Every second, minute, hour, day spent with you is spent in happiness. I love you so much, I mean words can’t even explain how much I love you, my love for you is infinite. Love you always baby.
READ THIS: Top 100 Newlywed Game Questions
Cute Quotes For Her
131. I love you and why should I care about what people say about you? No matter what they say, I know that satisfying everyone every time is impossible but pissing them is so much FUN.~ Marisa Point
132. Even though I found you on an ordinary day, it felt like I found a precious pearl in an oyster when I deep dived into the sea. Baby, you are really that precious to me.~ Fiona Torrent
133. I used to be lonely, waiting for the right person to come by and love me and then you came like the morning star, bright as ever…loving as only you could ever have.~ Lynette Warren
134. Every time you say those 3 beautiful words, I cherish that moment like a treasure. I will never forget the first time you said that you love me. It will always stay at the best moment of my life.~ Andrea
135. Your cute smile and your happy laughter attracted me to you, but your caring loving heart is the reason why I want to spend the rest of my life with you. – Lana Dudley
136.Today I caught myself smiling for no reason…then I realized I was thinking about you – Unknown
137. There is a story behind every little emotion that a person experiences in life. You are the most beautiful story behind the emotion of love in my heart. – Winnie Kings
138. I could have a million chances to fall in love again. I never can fall in love with anyone the way I fell for you! – Manor Johns
139. My friends came along and asked me what are my plans for tomorrow and what did I did yesterday. I smiled and didn’t reply because my yesterday was spent meeting you and tomorrow will be spent thinking about you my love.~ Jill Hanson
140. No matter who likes me or who does not, I will not be bothered. All that matters now is that I have you in my life and maybe you don’t know what you mean to me but someday soon I will be your everything.~ Flick Downy
141. Now that you are here in my life, I don’t mind walking the toughest paths of life because with you by my side, I know that I will never have to bother because in you I see the brightest part of life.~ Wayne Shrek
142. I just want to stay by you day and night. The best feeling I get is when I see your face early morning and when I dream about you by night.~ Karla Kinsey
143. Your cute smile and your happy laughter attracted me to you, but your caring loving heart is the reason why I want to spend the rest of my life with you.~ Lana Dudley
144. The day I met you I knew that this was not going to be just for a day. I knew that I will see your sweet face every day, that I will know you and live with you for the rest of my life.~ Kristi Hansel
145. If today I die, I will be at peace because I have known my soul mate and have understood the true meaning of love.~ Lora Joseph
146. I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again if I had the choice. No regrets. – Cynthia Hand
147. If I could choose between loving you and breathing I would use my last breath to say I love you.
148. I may search for another thousand years but still may not find someone as sweet and loving as you are. – Smokey Mack
149. No matter how far you go, I will keep loving you because you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I really love you! – Karl Jonas
150. If I had a flower for every time you made me smile and laugh, I’d have a garden to walk in forever – Alfred Tennyson.
151. I don’t need a reason to fall in love with you, you have everything that I could ever have asked for. You are funny, you are kind, you are fun to be with you and best of all you are the cutest!~ Jake Gill
152. I hate the fact that we have to say Hello and whats up etc. I wish you were here with me and I could tell you exactly what I feel for you. I would tell you how much I love you and that I need you more than anything in life ~ Mack Bronson.
153. Your love has changed me so very much. People say I am a different person now. I guess when you fall in love, everything changes ~ Paula Street.
154. You came like the night thief, bloomed in my heart like the red rose and I want you to light up my life like the morning sun ~ Saffron Lumber.
155. I fell for you in a heartbeat because you are such a sweetheart, though I fell so easily, missing you is the toughest part, that is why I have locked you as a priority and only you have the keys to my heart ~ Wayne Macy.
156. We all automatically close our eyes when we experience something beautiful like a happy dream or an intimate kiss. These days, whenever I close my eyes all I see is YOU!~ Tara Fantastic
157. There is a story behind every little emotion that a person experiences in life. You are the most beautiful story behind the emotion of love in my heart ~ Winnie Kings.
158. There is not enough that I can write about you, but I want to end this page by saying that I really, glaringly and daringly love you ~ Sophia Pacey.
159. If you want to know how special you are to me, remember that you are not my number one. You are my only one and I will never ever let you down ~ Jake Oran
Romantic Quotes For Her
160. “My heart is ever at your service” – William Shakespeare.
161. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever” – Alfred Lord Tennyson.
162. “You make me want to be a better man” – As Good As It Gets (Movie)
163. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you” – Anonymous.
164. “Every moment spent with you is what I live by”.
165. “May our conversations never end”.
166. “It’s not because I am lonely and it’s not because it’s new year’s eve. I came here tonight because when you realize, you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible” – Harry (From the Movie – ‘When Harry Met Sally’)
167. “You changed my life. You changed my ways. I don’t even recognize myself these days. It must be a reflection of you, only you” – Keith Urban.
168. “I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.” – Dirty Dancing (Movie)
169. “When they ask me what I liked best, I’ll say YOU.” – City of Angels
170. “My heart to you is given: Oh, do give yours to me; we’ll lock them up together, and throw away the key.” – Frederick Saunders
171. “Life makes sense only when I see you at the end of the day.” – Anonymous
172. “Love is too weak a word for what I feel – I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F’s, yes I have to invent, of course I do, don’t you think I do?” – Alvy (From the movie – ‘Annie Hall’)
173. “If I never met you, I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.” – Anonymous
174. “My six word love story: I can’t imagine life without you” – Anonymous
175. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it all over.” – Meredith
176. “If you have it [Love], you don’t need to have anything else, and if you don’t have it, it doesn’t matter much what else you have.” – Sir James M. Barrie
177. “Love is an act of endless forgiveness. A tender look which becomes a habit.” – Peter Ustinov
178. “To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.” – Karen Sunde
179. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi
180. “True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
181. “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
182. “Look, I guarantee that we’ll have tough times. And I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us would want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I ‘ll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart, you are the only one for me.” – Runaway Bride (The movie)
183. “I love you — I am at rest with you — I have come home.” – Dorothy L. Sayers
184. “So I lied to you last night. I said I just wanted one night with you. But I want every night with you. And that’s why I have to slip out of your window now, like a coward. Because if I had to tell you this to your face, I couldn’t make myself go.” ― Cassandra Clare (City of Glass)
185. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
186. “There is no pretending. I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I’ll love you then.” ― Cassandra Clare (City of Glass)
187. “Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever… And you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.” – From Meet Joe Black (The Movie)
188. “Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” – Mark Twain
189. “Love is the only rational act.” – Morrie Schwarz
190. “I am always with you. I do not know where I end and you begin.”
191. “You had me at hello.” – Jerry Maguire
192. “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.” – John Lennon
193. “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen
194. “As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change. I will always keep falling in love with you.” – Karen Clodfelder
195. “I have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.” – Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice)
196. If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Hermann Hesse
197. “Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.” – Robert Sexton
198. “For every beauty, there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth, there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love, there is a heart somewhere to receive it.” – Ivan Panin
199. “Reason is powerless in the expression of love.” ― Rumi
200. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” – Henry David Thoreau