Wedding vow is usually the most romantic part of every wedding, when the couple profess their undying love for each other. Marriage is a sacred institution and two people decide to get married when they are certain that they are ready to spend the rest of their lives with each other. Wedding vows can bring tears to the eyes of the congregation and the couple as well especially when it becomes so romantic, of course some weddings vows can be boring as well. Writing your vows can be harder than it seems. That is why we have collected a selection of both traditional and contemporary wedding vows for you to use as a source of inspiration. Here is a list of some romantic wedding vows for her.
50 Romantic Wedding Vows For Her
1. From the moment I first saw you, I knew you were the one with whom I wanted to share my life. Your beauty, heart, and mind inspire me to be the best person I can be. I promise to love you for eternity, respecting you, honoring you, being faithful to you, and sharing my life with you. This is my solemn vow.
2. Today I take you to be my (husband/wife). Together we will create a home, becoming a part of one another. I vow to help create a life that we can cherish, inspiring your love for me and mine for you. I vow to be honest, caring and truthful, to love you as you are and not as I want you to be, and to grow old by your side as your love and best friend.
3. I (name) affirm my love to you, (name) as I invite you to share my life. You are the most beautiful, smart, and generous person I have ever known, and I promise always to respect you and love you.
4. I, (Name), take you (Name), to be my beloved for the rest of my life. As I stand by your side, it is with the knowledge that our lives together will realize the promises that we have made today, and it is to this future that I humbly submit. I ask everyone present to witness that I take you as my partner in marriage.
5. Today I become your (husband/wife) and you become my (wife/husband). I will strive to give you the best of myself, while accepting you the way you are. I promise to respect you as a whole person with your own interests, desires, and needs, and to realize that those are sometimes different, but no less important than my own.
6. “On this day, I give you my heart, My promise, That I will walk with you, Hand in hand, Wherever our journey leads us, Living, learning, loving, Together, Forever.”
7. All that I have, All that I am, All that I will ever be, Is yours. Forever.
8. I promise to love you in good times and in bad,when life seems easy and also when times become difficult,when our love is simple, and when things becomes complicated.
9. Today I give myself to you. Using the love that we share as a vessel,through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of our future, I can promise that you will always have my deepest love, my fullest devotion,
and my most tender care.
10. I promise to love you, to always strive to encourage and inspire you,to laugh with you, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle.
11. I promise to honor you, and to always hold our love for each other in highest regard These things I pledge to you today, and all the days of our life together.
12. I vow to trust you and respect you, Tell the truth and embrace you, Every day. All the time and always.I vow to honor and protect you, Encourage and celebrate you, Every day. All the time. And always.
13. I will act to protect my health so that we may share a long and fruitful life together. . .full of joy and love. . .
14. I promise you my love and affection so long as there is in me the strength to draw a breath.
15. And if I should live forever and all my dreams come true. . .my memories of love will be of you.
16. I will make my love a resting place by caring and nurturing and supporting and listening.
17. I will always seek to be honest and forthright with you, though it may sometimes frighten me to do so.
18. I promise to conduct myself honorably and in ways that will never undermine my trustworthiness in your eyes.
19. I will try always to be as good as that person whose courage first enabled him to reach out to you. . .who cast his bread upon the waters and whose reward is embodied in our wedding today.
20. I wed thee, not to have, but to be my friend; not to hold, but to share my life.
Romantic Wedding Vows For Her
21. I promise to love and respect you and to put energy into keeping our love alive. I will be there for you in good times and bad. I will help you when you need help and make space for you to be yourself. I will try to bring you happiness.
22. I will seek to always be loving unto you. I will share you joys and your sorrows, and will be devoted unto you until the ultimate parting.
23. I will dedicate myself to you wholeheartedly. I will make time for you and support you in everything you do. I will help you to raise our children to become loving people, and support you in the fundamental role of parent.
24. I promise to love and cherish you for the rest of your life. I will try to bring laughter to your life, and make you happy, I will consider you in the decisions I have to make, and value your opinions. Today I vow to be your husband/wife for the rest of our lives.
25. In this beautiful garden I dedicate myself to you. Although our lives may change like the seasons, I will love you. As our love grows like a seed to a beautiful flower, I will love you. When the winds of doubt blow through, I will love you. We will stand together, strong, nurtured by each other’s love until the end.
26. Today I promise to respect you always. I will share the good times and bad times with you, be a support and guide. Above all, I will love you from now until our days end.
27. Today I promise to be your husband. I will be faithful and honest, loving and trustworthy. I will seek to bring you stability and order in a chaotic world. I will be your partner and friend for life.
28. I take you to be my husband. To have, to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish till death us do part, and this is my solemn vow.
29. I promise to be to you a true and loving companion. I promise to be the best husband/wife and parent that I can be and to commit myself forever to our relationship together.
30. I love thee to the level of everyday’s Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight. I love thee freely, as men strive for Right; I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise
Funny Wedding Vows For Her
31. I, take you, to be my awful wedded wife, to have and to scold, from this day fast forwarded for better but not worse, for richer, and poorer, forget sickness only in health, to loathe and to cherish, till suspicious death do we part.
32. I promise to be true to you, To uplift and support you, To frustrate and challenge you, And to share with you the beautiful moments of life.Someday, if the stars align, I might even let you win an argument.
33. I promise to love you as much as the Chicago Cubs and not hold your black and white striped dress against you. From this day forward, I will listen to all of your complaints about the mall if you say them during the off season, and promise to retire my baseball cap and face paint for public outings. I will love you in sickness and in health, from this day forward, until death parts us, or you become a White Sox fan.
34. I, (name) choose you, (name) as my life partner and in front of friends and family I promise to love and cherish you through every obstacle that may be put in our path. I promise to learn how to change a tire and how to refill the screen wash when it runs out. I will comfort you when your team loses and drink beer with you when they win.I will remember this day and will love you always.
35. I vow to love you through the difficult and the easy. I promise to never put you or myself in danger. This means that I will never come between you and a mirror. I will also never force you to eat spicy food with me as I did on one of our first dates. I later found out that you were clenching your cheeks the whole night.
36. I promise to be there with you through the toughest of the trials in our life and to cry with you. These trials do not include things like YouTube footage of soldiers being reunited with their daughters. You’re crying on your own with those.
37. I take you to be my wife, the mother of my children, and best friend until death do us part. Just stay away for one week per month!
38. Do you promise to love, honor, cook for, clean up after, surrender your share of the blanket to, relinquish the remote to, until death do you part?
39. I, (name), promise to love you, (name), even though you have an obsession with Britney Spears and other girly pop music. I promise I will learn to love all of your favorite pop stars like Britney Spears and Madonna, and will not criticize your choice in music from hear on out.
40. I take you to be my lawfully wedded wife to be together in happiness and strife, to have and to hold, even if your cooking grows mold. I love you in richness and in debt, and cherish all moments since we have met.
Best Wedding Vows For Her
41. You are my lover and my teacher, you are my model and my accomplice, and you are my true counterpart. I will love you, hold you and honor you, I will respect you, encourage you and cherish you, In health and sickness, through sorrow and success, for all the days of my life.”
42. “On this day, I give you my heart, my promise, that I will walk with you, hand in hand, wherever our journey leads us, living, learning, loving, together, forever.”
43. “I feel truly blessed because I’ve found a love that transcends and grows, despite state lines, early morning commutes, barking beagles and conflicting seasons.”
44. “You know me better than anyone else in this world and somehow still you manage to love me. You are my best friend and one true love. There is still a part of me today that cannot believe that I’m the one who gets to marry you.”
45. “I call you ‘My Megan’ because you are my everything. You are my light, and you’ve shown me more love than I’ve ever known.”
46. “I see these vows not as promises but as privileges: I get to laugh with you and cry with you; care for you and share with you. I get to run with you and walk with you; build with you and live with you.”
47. “You know me better than anyone else in this world and somehow still you manage to love me. You are my best friend and one true love. There is still a part of me today that cannot believe that I’m the one who gets to marry you.”
48. “I vow to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share in the silence when they are not.
49. I promise to love you, to be your best friend, to respect and support you, to be patient with you, to work together with you to achieve our goals, to accept you unconditionally, and to share life with you throughout the years.
50. I take you to be my wife/husband from this time onward, to join with you and to share all that is to come, to be your faithful husband, to give and to receive, to speak and to listen, to inspire and to respond; a commitment made in love, kept in faith, and eternally made new.