Hip-hop star Cassper Nyovest’s grand show tagged #FillUpOrlandoStadium has garnered massive support from high-profile personalities including Minister of Arts and Culture Nathi Mthethwa.
The rapper is set to make history once again on October 29. Cassper has promised his fans that the much-anticipated event will be better than last year’s Fill Up The Dome, which was a huge success.
In a recent Twitter post, Mthethwa pledged his support for the rapper who he said is taking SA hip-hop to a whole new level.
“Bravo Cassper, on breaking boundaries and taking South African Hip Hop to another level #FillUpOrlandoStadium,” said Mthethwa.
Cassper has been both excited and nervous about the upcoming event which he plans to nail to the ground. however, he’s more excited because the long-awaited time is almost here and he can’t wait to give it his best.
Meanwhile, things appear to be going as planned as the rapper has revealed that they were happy with the progress of ticket sales.
“We definitely doing better than last year in terms of time. People always leave things to the last minute but I’m confident about the sales.”
For Cassper, it’s not just about filling up the venue for the event and making money, he also wants to inspire young kids to achieve greater things.
“I just want to inspire and impact people in a positive way. I want to have them walk away feeling a little better about their situation, feeling motivated. Everyone needs a little pickup sometimes.”
In the meantime, everything seems to be ready for the event. The stage is set, Cassper has his six packs and one of SA’s best media personalities is hosting the show.