Sometimes humor through riddles and jokes is the best way to drive a point home or make people understand your point better. It can communicate ideas that are not only lighthearted but also serious. What kind of joke do you like? Jokes are meant to be funny, the main reason why people listen or read jokes is mainly because of the humour associated with it, primarily everyone loves funny jokes and the funnier the joke gets, the better. Everyone loves fun, different people have different ways to have fun, but you’ll agree with me that listening or reading funny jokes is surely one of the safest and guaranteed ways to have fun without hurting anyone. Here is a list of funny jokes that will make you laugh out loud. We hope you’ll find it interesting.
The Funniest Jokes Ever
1. Did you hear about the Mexican train killer? He had locomotives.
2. How does NASA organize their company parties? They planet.
3. Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom? Because the “P” is silent.
4. What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers.
5. My friend recently got crushed by a pile of books, but he’s only got his shelf to blame.
6. What did Jay-Z call his girlfriend before they got married? Feyoncé.
7. Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like banana.
8. I wrote a song about a tortilla. Well actually, it’s more of a wrap.
9. What do you call a dinosaur with a extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
10. How did the hipster burn his tongue? He drank his coffee before it was cool.
11. PMS should just be called ovary-acting.
12. Girls are like pianos. When they’re not upright, they’re grand.
13. Basic research is what I’m doing, when I don’t know what I’m doing.
14. Alcoholic? No, I prefer the term Drinking Enthusiast.
15. What’s so real about reality TV shows?
16. This place is so weird that the cockroaches have moved next door.
17. It is easier to fight for principles than to live up to them.
18. Nobody knows I’m not wearing underwear.
19. What’s the best part about living in Switzerland? Not sure, but the flag is a big plus.
20. Two fish are in a tank. One turns to the other and asks “How do you drive this thing?”
21. Why can’t a bike stand on its own? It’s two tired.
22. You kill vegetarian vampires with a steak to the heart.
23. There was a prison break and I saw a midget climb up the fence. As he jumped down her 24. sneered at me and I thought, well that’s a little condescending.
24. If you want to catch a squirrel just climb a tree and act like a nut.
25. Why didn’t the lifeguard save the hippie? Because he was too far out man!
26. Last night I almost had a threesome, I only needed two more people!
27. What do you call a big pile of kittens? A meowntain.
28. Marketing companies should use chromosomes in advertisements because sex cells.
29. Pampered cows produce spoiled milk.
30. Learn sign language, it’s very handy.
31. It’s hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.
32. I used to think the brain was the most important organ. Then I thought, look what’s telling me that.
33. The midget fortune teller who kills his customers is a small medium at large.
34. I hate it when they’re talking and gum falls out of their mouth.
35. I’m in a love triangle with me, myself and I.
36. That awkward moment when someone knows you, but you don’t know them.
37. Did you hear about the new corduroy pillows? They’re making headlines everywhere!
38. Why was six afraid of seven? Because seven was a well known six offender.
39. What time is it when you have to go to the dentist? Tooth-hurtie.
40. Dry erase boards are remarkable.
41. Dwarfs and midgets have very little in common.
42. How do you make Holy water? Boil the hell out of it
43. At least men and women agree on one thing, they both don’t trust women!
44. To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you must also be well-mannered.
45. A woman’s mind is cleaner than a man’s: She changes it more often.
46. I like sleeping. It’s like death without the commitment.
47. So this guy with a premature ejaculation problem comes out of nowhere.
48. A magician was walking down the street and turned into a grocery store.
49. A blind man walks into a bar. And a table. And a chair.
50. A farmer in the field with his cows counted 196 of them, but when he rounded them up he had 200.
51. What does a nosey pepper do? Get jalapeño business.
52. What is Bruce Lee’s favorite drink? Wataaaaah!
53. The dyslexic devil worshipper sold his soul to Santa.
Funniest Knock Knock Jokes Ever
54. Knock, Knock!
Dumbbell doesn’t work so I had to knock!
55. Knock, Knock!
A Pile-Up Who?
56. Knock Knock
Alex the questions round here!
57. Knock Knock
Tunis company, three’s a crowd!
58. Knock Knock.
Butch, Jimmy and Joe.
Butch, Jimmy, and Joe Who?
Butch your arms around me, Jimmy a kiss, and let’s Joe.
59. Knock Knock Who’s there?
Don’t be silly – opportunity doesn’t knock twice!
60. Knock Knock
Ben Hur who?
Ben Hur over and give it to her doggy style!
61. Knock Knock
Your justin time to wipe my @$$ !
62. Knock Knock.
The guy who finished second.
The guy who finished second who?
63. Knock knock!
Naaah, bro, I prefer google.
64. Knock knock
Don’t get too excited it’s just a knock knock joke.
65. Knock knock
I moustache you a question, but I’ll shave it for later.
66. Knock, Knock!
Buster Cherry! Is your daughter home?
67. Knock Knock
Orange you going to answer the door?
68. Knock Knock
URINEsecure don’t know what for
69. Knock Knock
Old lady who?
Wow I didn’t know you could yodel.
70. Knock knock
Gorilla me a hamburger
71. Knock knock
Awwww How sweet. I miss you too.
72. Knock Knock
Iran over here to tell you this!
73. Knock Knock
Daisy me rollin, they hatin
74. Knock knock!
Dwayne the bathtub, I’m drowning.
75. Knock, Knock!
Dewey have to use a condom?
76. Knock, Knock!
That’s a great T.V. show, isn’t it?
77. Knock Knock
Who’s there ?
Dishes the Police come out with your hands up.
78. Knock Knock
Ahmed the payphone trying to call home.
79. Knock Knock
Who’s there !
Ice cream !
Ice cream who ?
Ice cream if you don’t let me in!
80. Knock Knock
Doris locked that’s why I am knocking!
81. Knock knock
Funniest Short Jokes Ever
82. Sounds like your coming down with a cold
83. What’s the best thing about Switzerland? I don’t know, but their flag is a huge plus.
84. A Buddhist walks up to a hotdog stand and says, “Make me one with everything.”
85. I’m addicted to brake fluid, but I can stop whenever I want.
86. I went on a once in a lifetime holiday. Never again.
87. Rick Astley will let you borrow any movie from his Pixar collection, except one. He’s never gonna give you Up.
88. It takes a lot of balls to golf like me.’
89. Two penguins walk into a bar… which is stupid because the second one should have seen it.
90. What do you call a magic dog? A Labracadabrador.
91. I was wondering why does a frisbee appear larger the closer it gets…. then it hit me.
92. Have I told you this deja vu joke before?
93. What’s the difference between my ex and the titanic? The titanic only went down on 1,000 people
94. Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 is a registered 6 offender.
95. Two fish are sitting in a tank. One looks over at the other and says: “Hey, do you know how to drive this thing?”
96. “This is your captain speaking, AND THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN SHOUTING.”
97. What’s orange and sounds like a parrot? A carrot.
98. How do you keep an idiot in suspense?
99. Two whales walk into a bar. The first one says, “Weeeeeooooouuuhhhh”. The next whale says, “Shut up, Steve. You’re drunk.”
100. I hate Russian dolls…so full of themselves
101. A plateau is the highest form of flattery.
102. It’s hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.
103. Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
104. A soldier survived mustard gas in battle, and then pepper spray by the police. He’s now a seasoned veteran.
105. Exaggerations went up by a million percent last year.
106. They all laughed when I said I wanted to be a comedian. Well, they’re not laughing now.
107. I used to be addicted to soap, but I’m clean now.
108. Where do you find a cow with no legs? Right where you left it.
109. Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be…
110. I didn’t know my dad was a construction site thief, but when I got home all the signs were there.