Most of the time, it’s usually a bad, difficult, miserable and terrifying experience for especially, tourists that intend to fully explore Cape Town. The complexity of the mother city leaves them confused as they are literally lost and cannot really decide what part of the city is most suitable for them to visit. The nightmare is over! Thanks to travelstart for compiling these awesome maps. Before you view the maps, here some reasons people are zealous in visiting Cape Town. Check out the amazing facts of the city as under-listed.
- Cape Town was the largest city in South Africa until the Witwatersrand Gold Rush and the development of Johannesburg,
- Was named the best place in the world to visit by both “The New York Times” and “The Telegraph,”
- Is the World Design Capital for 2014 as named by the International Council of Societies of Industrial Design,
- Is one of the most multicultural cities in the world,
- Famous for its harbor, natural setting and well-known scenic landmarks like the Table Mountain and Cape Point,
- And is the most populous urban area in South Africa after Johannesburg
Considering those facts, there is no point in opposing the Cape town people view of cape town as the crown of South Africa as depicted below.
1. Cape Town In South Africa
2. Major Cape Town City Centers
With this map, your pointless wandering of Cape Town is unnecessary. As long as you know the kind of place you want to visit in Cape Town, this map will pinpoint the place, and as well direct you there. Cape Town neighborhoods are perfectly identified by this map.
3. Beer Spots Map of Cape Town
No beer-lover is happy when they run out of beer. Well, It’s quite impossible to run out of beer in Cape Town as they are virtually everywhere. However, the map above highlights the major beer spots in Cape Town.
4. Cape Town Major Wine Locations
If South Africa is well-known for its wines, then Cape Town is the place to find the wines. It’s hence, absolutely unnecessary to tolerate the fear of running out of wine. The map above will help you find abundant wines.
5. Map for Cape Town Best Foods And Markets
There are numerous options. This map, however, captures most and the major ones.
6. Cycle Map Of Cape Town Indicating Favorite Routes
The map above was compiled to show the favorite routes use to cycle Cape Town. According to irideafrica, “the cycling map of Cape Town …shows roads that we have to use (even if they aren’t good) and the ones that are illegal or rubbish to cycle on.”